IAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh : Chandigarh Academy is one of the most trustable institute of IAS coaching. We are providing proper guidance and ease of materials for learning & clearing the IAS entrance examination. Learn everything here that will you require to crack your IAS entrance examination. Contact us at +91 9915337448 for more information of IAS Coaching
IAS Coaching Institute | About IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service. It is the central level premier service of Government of India and IAS officers handle affairs of the government.
Eligibility for IAS Exam & Age Limits
• For the Indian Administrative Service candidate must be a citizen of India.
Required Qualification :
• Candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
• Candidate Who waiting for their final year result they may apply for IAS Exam But Before Civil Services exam must have to produce final result.
• For category Gen candidates, the age limit is 32 years and the number of attempts is 06.
• For Category OBC candidates, the age limit is 35 years and the number of attempts is 09.
• For SC/ST Category candidates, the new age limit is 37 years and the number of attempts unlimited
• Age Limits For Physically Handicapped candidates :
• For Category General Physically Handicapped candidates, the new age limit is 42 years and the number of attempts is 09.
• For Category OBC Physically Handicapped candidates, the new age limit is 45 years and the number of attempts is 09.
• For SC/ST Category candidates, the new age limit is 47 years and the number of attempts unlimited.
IAS Coaching Syllabus
IAS examination is in three Sections
Section1: Objective Section (CSAT or Preliminary Examination)
Section 2: Subjective Section (Main Examination)
Section3: Vocal Section (Interview)
Section 1 : CSAT or Preliminary Examination
CSAT stands for Civil Services Aptitude Test and it is the elementary exam of UPSC. In this phase two papers Consist, each of 200 marks and two hours of duration and it is compulsory to appear in both papers.
Syllabus for Paper 1:
• History of India
• Current events (National and International)
• Geography of the world (Physical, Social, Economic)
• Governance-Constitution and Indian Polity
• Indian and World Geography
• Economic and Social Development
• General Science
• General Issues (Bio-Diversity, Environmental Ecology, Climate change etc.)
Syllabus for Paper 2:
• Interpersonal Skills
• Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
• Decision making and problem solving
• Data Interpretation
• General mental ability
• Basic Numeracy
• Comprehension Skill (English)
Section 2: Main Examination
In main Examination it consist 9 papers will carry 1750 marks.
Optional subjects List for IAS Main Examination
• Animal Husbandry
• Veterinary Science
• Civil Engineering
• Commerce and Accountancy
• Electrical Engineering Geography
• Mechanical Engineering
• Medical Science
• International Relations
• Political Science
• Public Administration
For main examination Literature of any one of the following languages: Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Oriya, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Kashmiri, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santali, Sindhi, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and English.
Section 3: Interview
The interview will carry 275 marks and in candidates freely choose their desired medium of communication.
Why Choose Chandigarh Academy For IAS coaching?
• Personal attention to each student.
• Provide the all study material & Interview preparation for all Exam.
• Fees less than compared to other institutes.
• Free Demo Classes are Available.
• Professional & Experienced faculty for IAS Coaching
IAS Coaching FEE & Timing:-
Our two months coaching fees is Rs.20000 Only including registration fees also.
In a single day four batches are available
Batch 1 – 9:30AM to 11:30AM
Batch 2 – 11:30AM to 1:30PM
Batch 3 – 2:30PM to 5:30PM
Batch 4 – 5:30PM to 7:30PM
Name:- Chandigarh Academy
Address:- SCO-177, 2nd floor, Sector-37-C, Chandigarh, India
Phone Number:- 09915337448