Chandigarh Academy is the best place for National Eligibility Test – “UGC NET Coaching In Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula” region. Get set for the best UGC NET examination preparation. Open the gateways to Lecturership or Junior Research Fellowship In India.
What is UGC NET?
It is an eligibility test conducted by the University Grants Commission of India. Clearing the UGC NET Examination make a candidate eligible for the position of Junior Research fellowship program, Assistant Professor/ Lecturership.
Criteria of Age Limit and Relaxation For UGC NET Examination
- Maximum age limit to apply for fellowship program is 28 years and for lecturership/Assistant professor there is no upper maximum age limit.
- Relaxation is provided for the reserved category candidates (SC, ST, OBC) of 5 years.
- Relaxation is provided for women applicants of 5 years.
- Candidates with experience in research field, get relaxation to the period spent on research in the related/relevant subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority. Three years’ relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
More career options after passing NET Examination
Apart from junior research fellowship program, assistant professor and lecturership, now a days many public sector undertakings such as India Oil Corporation offers jobs in various prospective after clearing the UGC NET.
Schedule for UGC NET examination
The exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December. The notification is generally published in the months of march and September. You can check it on the official website, employment news, journals and magazines.
Schedule of result declaration
The result of UGC NET examination is available on the official website of UGC NET. The result of examination held in the month of june is published around October and result of exam conducted in December is roll out in April.
How To Apply For UGC NET Examination
• Scan the passport size photograph of candidate in the JPEG format, less than 300 kb in size.
• Visit the website ugcnetonline.in or ugc.ac.in
• Complete the details in form
• After completion of details, the system will generate an automatic bank challan. You can make the payment at any branch of State bank of India (SBI). The bank will charge Rs 40/- challan as commission charges.
• Check the application status at official website. If it is OK then the candidate will be able to take the printout of online Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admission Card on separate A-4 size papers.
• Candidates belonging to the reserved categories must have attested copy of certificate.
• Candidates seeking age relaxation must enclose the certificate of research experience /educational qualification.
UGC NET Examination Fee Structure
- For General candidates – Rs.450
- For Non creamy layer candidates, listed in OBC list – Rs.225
- PWD/ST/SC candidates – Rs.110
UGC NET Examination Scheme
There are three papers in test, contains only objective type of questions.
There are 60 questions total in this paper. Candidate is required to attempt 50 questions. If candidate attempts more than 50 questions, then first 50 questions will be evaluated. Each questions carry 2 marks.
This paper is generally to assess the teaching/ research aptitude and to check the thinking, reasoning, awareness level of candidate.
This paper is based on the subject selected by candidate. Total questions in this paper are 50. Each questions carry 2 marks. All questions are mandatory.
Total 75 questions in this paper. All questions are compulsory to do. This paper contains questions from subject selected by candidate. All questions carry 2 marks each.
UGC NET Result Declaration Criteria And Procedure
The candidates of General Category requires minimum of percentage marks in each paper :
- Paper 1 – 40 Marks (40%)
- Paper 2 – 40 Marks (40%)
- Paper 3 – 75 Marks (50%)
The candidates of OBC/PWD/SC/ST requires minimum of following marks cutoff in each paper :
- Paper 1 – 35 Marks (35%)
- Paper 2 – 35 Marks (35%)
- Paper 3 – 60 Marks (40%)
After clearing the cutoff, the examination committee results out a merit list. The merit list is based on aggregate marks, combination of subject wise and category wise.
Top 15% of students from the merit list will be qualified for Assistant professor.
On the basis of above step, a merit list will be prepared for the selection of Junior Research fellowship program.
Why Choose Us For UGC NET Coaching
• No Registration or Admission fee,
• Free Demo Classes,
• Lifetime Membership,
• Rate yourself with the weekly tests conducted at every weekend,
• Free Mock Test,
• Get Study material on your door ,
• Latest notes with the updated study material,
• Clear your doubt anytime, we provide assistance on call and internet also,
• Get 10 years of previous papers and practice papers for the best practice.
Name : Chandigarh Academy
Address : SCO 177, Second Floor, Sector 37, Chandigarh(160037), India
Phone : +91-9915337448