AFCAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to take AFCAT 2019 must check, whether they fulfill the desired eligibility criteria or not. The brief eligibility criterion for different branches/courses is mentioned below for your reference.
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: It varies as per the branch viz.
- Flying Branch (AFCAT & NCC Entry): 20 – 24 years as on January 1, 2020, i.e. born between January 2, 1996 – January 1, 2000.
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 – 26 years as on January 1, 2020, i.e. born between January 2, 1994 – January 1, 2000.
- The DOB accepted by the IAF is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University.
- Below 25 years must be unmarried at the time of commencement of course.
- Widows/ Widowers and divorcees below 25 years are not eligible.
- Flying Branch: minimum of 60% marks each in Math and Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduation with min. 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks.