CLAT Counselling 2020
Table of Contents
Latest: Official CLAT 2020 Counselling Guidelines:
- The CLAT Office will conduct centralized counseling.
- Candidates will be allocated seats as per ‘merit-cum-preference’ basis.
- Candidate must indicate their NLUs preference online where they want to take admission.
- Candidates have to deposit INR 50,000 for securing allotted seat during counseling procedure.
How to Attend CLAT Counselling?
Step 1: Visit the official website of CLAT and click on ‘CLAT Counselling 2020’ link.
Step 2: Provide login details including User Id/ Registration Id and Password.
Step 3: Click on ‘Counselling’ tab.
Step 4: Go through the indicative seat allotment list of NLUs.
Step 5: Pay the requisite amount of CLAT 2020 counseling fee (applicable to only those candidates who have their names in the indicative list for the first time).
Step 6: Exercise ‘Seat Lock’ option given against the allotted NLU.
Step 7: Save a copy of the NLU seat allotted list. Click on Logout option
Documents Required for Counselling
- CLAT 2020 Application Form
- CLAT 2020 Admit Card
- CLAT 2020 Score Card
- Class 10th Marks-sheet (Date of Birth proof)
- Class 12th Marks-sheet (Academic Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Specially-Abled Certificate (If applicable)
- NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- Sponsored NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)