Current Affairs 10-08-2018
- The elephants at which national park in Madhya Pradesh has enjoyed week-long picnic?
[B] Madhav National Park
[C] Panna National Park
[D] Kanha Tiger Reserve
- Which country’s U-20 football team has won the 2018 Cotif Cup football tournament ?
- Which city to host the 22nd edition of ‘Parampara series – National Festival of Music and Dance’ festival 2018?
[A] New Delhi
- The world’s first-ever thermal battery plant has been inaugurated in which Indian state?
[A] Andhra Pradesh
[B] Himachal Pradesh
- The Parliament of India has passed which Constitutional Amendment Bill to grant constitutional status to the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC)?
[A] 123rd Constitutional Amendment Bill
[B] 143rd Constitutional Amendment Bill
[C] 133rd Constitutional Amendment Bill
[D] 153rd Constitutional Amendment Bill
- NITI Aayog’s International Conference on “Sustainable Growth through Material Recycling: Policy Prescriptions” was held in which city?
[A] New Delhi
- Which country is hosting the communication exercise “Pacific Endeavor-2018 (PE-18)” under the Multinational Communications Interoperability Program (MCIP)?
[C] Sri Lanka
- Which country ‘s women team has clinched gold in the Blitz event at the Asian Nations Chess Cup 2018?
- The Union Government has constituted a Group of Ministers (GoM) to look into issues related to the proposed mega free trade agreement Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). The GoM will be headed by whom?
[B] Suresh Prabhu
[C] Nirmala Sitharaman
[D] Hardeep Singh Puri
- Which renowned personality was the author of the Tamil historical novel “Thenpandi Singam”?
[A] Muthuvel Karunanidhi
[C] M. Nassar
[D] Brahmanandam Kanneganti