Current Affairs 11-08-2018
- Under which section of the RBI Act 1934, Swaminathan Gurumurthy has been appointment as non-official director on the central board of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
[B] Section 8 (1) (f)
[C] Section 8 (1) (e)
[D] Section 8 (1) (c)
- UNESCO has included which Indian biosphere reserve in the list of World Network of Biosphere Reserve (WNBR) at the 30th Session of the Man and Biosphere International Coordinating Council?
[A] Khangchendzonga Biosphere Reserve
[B] Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve
[C] Agasthyamalai Biosphere Reserve
[D] Great Nicobar Biosphere Reserve
- The repatriation process of Bru tribals will start from which state to Mizoram from 14th August 2018?
- Who will be the director of the 11th edition of the India Art Fair 2019?
[B] G Ravinder Reddy
[C] Zoya Siddiqui
[D] Jagdip Jagpal
- Which renowned earth scientist has become the new vice chancellor of the University of Kashmir?
[A] Prof. Talat Ahmad
[B] Prof. Sangeeta Shukla
[C] Prof. Khurshid Ibal Andrabi
[D] Mehbooba Mufti
- The 4th edition of National Handloom Day (NHD-2018) is celebrated on which date?
[A] 7th Aug
[B] 8th Aug
[C] 15th Aug
[D] 22nd Aug
- Italian motorcycle-maker Benelli has signed pact with which state government to set up which manufacturing facility in the state?
[B] Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
[A] Harivansh Narayan Singh
[B] B K Hariprasad
[C] Ananth Kumar
[D] Ram Gopal Yadav
- Which Indian-American personality has won the International Geography Bee World Championship 2018 in junior varsity division?
[B] Avi Goel
[C] Sam Mehta
[D] Janaki Ammal
- Mathrubhumi, which has launched its new venture ‘Mathrubhumi Media School’, is the leading Media group of which state?