Current Affairs 12,13-08-2018
- The ‘Tatkal sewa’ for property registration is a proposed initiative of which state government?
[B] Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian author has won the 2018 Hindu Playwright Award 2018?
[B] Sneh Sapru
[C] Swetanshu Bora
[D] Annie Zaidi
- Recently, the first electronics manufacturing cluster in the northeastern region under the Indian Government’s ‘Digital North East Vision 2022’ was inauguarted in which city?
- India’s first all-woman Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team for anti-terrorist operations has been inducted in which state / UT police ?
[B] Delhi Police
[C] Kerala Police
[D] Assam Police
- Which of the following has become the India’s first bank to introduce iris authentication for Aadhaar-based transactions through micro ATMs?
[B] Punjab National Bank
[C] Axis Bank
[D] State Bank of India
- What is the theme of the 2018 International Youth Day (IYD)?
[B] Safe Spaces for Youth
[C] Change Your World
[D] Eradicate Negativity
- Which of the following is not a work of late VS Naipaul, the Trinidad-born Indian origin Nobel prize wining author who passed away recently?
[B] Magic Seeds
[C] A House for Mr Biswas
[D] The Remains of the Day
- What is the theme of the 9th edition of Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit-2019?
[B] Laying the foundations for New India
[C] Boost India in the World
[D] Shaping of a New India
- In which three southern states, Wipro has launched Santoor women’s scholarship for higher education to girls from economically weaker families?
[B] Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
[C] Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
[D] Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Which Indian authority has launched the RUCO initiative recently?
[A] Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
[B] National Disaster Management Authority
[C] Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
[D] Narcotics Control Bureau