Current Affairs 13,14-11-2018
- Which of the following countries has become the world’s first nation to ban reef-killing toxic sunscreen?
[B] Republic of Palau
[C] New Guinea
- Which Indian journalist has won the 2018 London Press Freedom Award for Courage?
[B] Arnab Goswami
[C] Swati Chaturvedi
[D] Dhruv Rathee
- As per latest US-based National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) report, which of the following cities is the India’s most congested city?
- Which article of the Constitution provides free legal assistance to the poor and weaker sections of the society?
[A] Article 39A
[B] Article 38A
[C] Article 37A
[D] Article 36A
- Who is the author of the book “Notes of a Dream The Authorized Biography of A.R. Rahman”?
[B] Krishna Trilok
[C] Mridula Behari
[D] Devapriya Roy
- The Union HRD ministry has launched the LEAP initiative for higher education faculty. What does ‘LEAP’ stands for?
[B] Lasting for Academicians Programme
[C] Leadership for Academicians Programme
[D] Legible for Academicians Programme
- Which India’s restoration project has won the 2018 UNESCO Asia-Pacific award for conservation in Award of Distinction category?
[B] Rajabai Clock Tower
[C] Agra Fort
[D] LAMO center
- The first-ever bilateral naval exercise ‘Samudra Shakti 2018’ has started between India and which country?
- Which social initiative has been launched by Twitter India to boost youth engagement for 2019 General Elections?
- Stan Lee, who passed away recently, was the legendary comic book writer of which country?
[B] United States