Current Affairs 22,23-10-2018
- Which of the following cities is the venue of the 4th Edition Of Global Partners’ Forum?
[D] New Delhi
- Who is the head of IRDA panel to study feasibility of paying claims in installments?
[A] Suresh Mathur
[B] Injeti Srinivas
[C] Vinod Paul
[D] Rakesh Srivastava
- In which year, the Azad Hind Government was formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose?
- The 2018 Vishwa Shanti Ahimsa Sammelan (VSAS) has started in which state?
[D] Uttar Pradesh
- Which US-based Dalit writer has won the 2018 Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize?
[B] Aanchal Malhotra
[C] Sujatha Gidla
[D] Sanam Maher
- The 27th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC 2018) has started in which city?
[B] Gandhi Nagar
[D] New Delhi
- Who heads the parliamentary standing committee on labour to examine the functioning of Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)?
[B] Kirit Somaiya
[C] Radheshyam Biswas
[D] Santosh Kumar
- Which of the following banks has become the India’s first PSU bank to introduce comprehensive wealth business services for its clients?
[D] Dena Bank
- What is “poly-Oxime”, that was developed recently by Indian researchers and was making news?
[A] A skin gel
[B] A pesticide
[C] A very strong nano-material
[D] A coolant
- Who is the author of the book “Nehru and Bose: Parallel Lives”?
[B] Abhijit Mukherjee
[C] Rudrangshu Mukherjee
[D] Sudip Bandyopadhyay