Current Affairs 24-10-2018
- Which of the following is the India’s first domestic cruise?
- What is the India’s rank in the valuable nation brand list, according to Brand Finance’s Nation Brand report 2018?
- Who has been honoured with the 19th Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence in Public Administration?
[A] Fali S. Nariman
[B] Bindeshwar Pathak
[C] D K Srivastava
[D] Ajit Doval
- Sittwe Port, which is in news recently, is located in which country?
- Which UN organization is supporting the Green Climate Fund (GCF), which has recently approved $43 million for India’s coastal communities?
- On which date, the National Police Commemoration Day (NPCD) is observed recently?
[B] October 21
[C] October 22
[D] October 23
- Which of the following cricket teams has won the 2018 Vijay Hazare Trophy?
- Japanese biologist Osamu Shimomura, who passed away recently, won the 2008 Nobel Prize in chemistry for discovery of ____?
[A] Green fluorescent protein
[B] Quasi crystals
[C] Cryo-electron microscopy
[D] Ubiquitin-mediated protein degradation
- Which country has officially opened the world’s longest sea-crossing bridge?
- Who has won the 2018 Cameroonian presidential election?
[B] Clement Atangana
[C] Maurice Kamto
[D] Paul Biya