Current Affairs 25-08-2018
- Which IIT has launched an exclusive incubator “Fabless Chip Design Incubator (FabCI)” to boost chip design?
[A] IIT Hyderabad
[B] IIT Bombay
[C] IIT Delhi
[D] IIT Madras
- Which Indian female tennis player has won bronze in women’s singles at the 18th Asian Games 2018?
[B] Ashwini Ponnappa
[C] Ankita Raina
[D] Karman Kaur Thandi
- Which of the following cities is the venue of the 2018 India Banking Conclave (IBC)?
[B] New Delhi
- Who heads the steering committee which recently submitted ‘Making India 5G Ready’ report to government?
[B] Vinod Tawde
[C] Waqar Ali
[D] AJ Paulraj
- The Government of India (GoI) has decided to lift ban on retail sale of which life saving drug from September 2018?
- The Copernicus project, under which wind-sensing satellite “Aeolus” has been launched recently, is a joint project of __:
[A] European Union and European Space Agency
[B] ISRO and JAXA
[C] NASA and ISRO
[D] Roscosmos and ISRO
- Vijay Chavan, who passed away recently, was associated to which of the following regional cinemas?
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has appointed which committee to decide Vedanta’s plea challenging closure of its Sterlite plant?
[B] Aruna Sundararajan committee
[C] M S Sivan committee
[D] S J Vazifdar committee
- The book “No Spin” is the autobiography of which veteran cricketer?
[B] Muttiah Muralitharan
[C] Shane Warne
[D] Bishan Singh Bedi
- The International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) has launched an initiative to save cultural heritage in flood-devastated Kerala. Where is the headquarters of ICOMOS?
[D] New York