Current Affairs 28,29-10-2018
- The political party registered under which section of the Representation of the People Act (RPA) of 1951 shall be eligible to receive the Electoral Bonds?
[A] Section 29A
[B] Section 38A
[C] Section 21A
[D] Section 24A
- Former Delhi CM Madan Lal Khurana has recently passed away. He also served as Governor of which state?
[C] Uttar Pradesh
- The researchers of which country have develop web-based tool to monitor fake news on Facebook & Twitter?
[B] United States
[C] United Kingdom
- Which Indian player has clinched the 2018 World Billiards Championship title at Leeds in UK?
[B] Geet Sethi
[C] Sourav Kothari
[D] Pankaj Advani
- The Enforcement Directorate (ED) works under which union ministry ?
[B] Ministry of Finance
[C] Ministry of External Affairs
[D] Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Which Indian woman table tennis player has won silver at Under-21 Belgium Open?
[B] Ayhika Mukherjee
[C] Moumita Dutta
[D] Poulomi Ghatak
- The researchers of which IIT has launched India’s first indigenously-developed microprocessor?
- Which IIT has recently organised the ‘Young Innovators Programme YIP 2018’ ?
- India has recently donated 3 lakh Dollars for peacekeeping initiative of which organization on issues of conduct & discipline?
[B] International Peace Bureau
[D] International Committee of the Red Cross
- India’s largest Dry Dock will come in which of the following Shipyards?
[B] Cochin Shipyard
[C] Goa Shipyard
[D] Hindustan Shipyard