Current Affairs 4-08-2018
- Which state has become the first Indian state to implement the National policy on bio fuels?
- What is the current repo rate, as per 3rd bi-monthly monetary policy review for of 2018-19 of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Which Indian-Australian mathematician has bestowed with the prestigious 2018 Fields medal?
[B] Akshay Venkatesh
[C] Calyampudi Radha krishna
[D] Narendra Karmarkar
- Umbayee, the noted ghazal singer and composer has passed away. He belonged to which state?
[C] Madhya Pradesh
- Dr Bhishma Narain Singh, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
- Which state government has launched a 360 degree nation-wide publicity campaign publicity campaign for 2018 men’s hockey World Cup?
[D] West Bengal
- What is the India’s rank in the United Nation’s E-Government Development Index (EGDI) 2018?
- Which union ministry has launched a desktop software ‘e-Aksharayan’ to enable editing of text printed on scanned documents?
[B] Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
[C] Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
[D] Ministry of Science and Technology
- Which Indian personality has won the 2018 International Contributions Award given by the Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT), USA?
[A] K Anvar Sadath
[B] Kapil Bansal
[C] Harish Bhatt
[D] P S Mohan
- Which country has recently launched amnesty programme for foreign workers overstaying permits?