Current Affairs 6-10-2018
- Sahyog HOP TAC-2018 is held between India and which country?
[B] South Africa
- Which gynecologist has been named winner of the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize?
[A] Denis Mukwege
[B] Evelyn Varnado
[C] Tara J. Cole
[D] Blanca Duncan
- Which IIT has decided to establish an ‘Academy of Leadership’?
[B] IIT Indore
[C] IIT Madras
[D] IIT Kharagpur
- Which technology-driven futuristic initiative will be roll out by the Civil Aviation Ministry to make hassle-free air travel for passengers?
[B] Bharat Yatra
[C] Digi Yatra
[D] Aadhaar Yatra
- The first-ever Regional Conference on ‘Women in Detention and Access to Justice’ has recently held in which city?
- India has launched which humanitarian assistance operation to provide assistance to the earthquake and tsunami victims in Indonesia?
[B] Operation Samudra Parakram
[C] Operation Maitri
[D] Operation Samudra Maitri
- The team of scientists has recently identified regions in the wheat genome responsible for density of which micro-nutrient in wheat grain?
- What is the theme of the 4th edition of the India International Science Festival (IISF – 2018)?
[B] Science for Transformation
[C] Building Partnerships Impacting Society
[D] Making of a New India
- India has signed $150 million loan pact with which international organisation to establish its first-ever Global Skills Park (GSP) in Madhya Pradesh?
[C] World Bank
- Which of the following has been declared the “cleanest religious place” in India at Safaigiri Summit and Awards 2018?
[B] Mata Vaishno Devi shrine, J&K
[C] Kashi Vishvanath Temple, Varanasi
[D] Meenakshi Temple, Madurai