Current Affairs 7-08-2018
- Which Indian golfer has won the 2018 Fiji International Golf title?
[A] Gaganjeet Bhullar
[B] Arjun Atwal
[C] Ajeetesh Sandhu
[D] Shiv Kapur
- Who has been appointed the new CEO of the Uralungal Labour Contract Co-operative Society Ltd (ULCCS)?
[B] Raveena Kumari
[C] Meera Kumar
[D] Raveendran Kasthuri
- The 10th annual conference on oral implantology has recently held in which city?
[B] New Zealand
[C] New Delhi
[D] New Guinea
- Which state government has launched a rural cleanliness and sanitation campaign “Swachhameva Jayate”?
- Which country’s researchers have claimed to create the world’s first single-chromosome yeast ?
[B] United States
- Which state government has launched “Horn Not Ok’’ awareness campaign?
[B] Himachal Pradesh
- The Mughalsarai junction has recently renamed as Deen Dayal Upadhyaya railway station. It is located in which state?
[B] Uttar Pradesh
- The Election Commission of India (ECI) has conducted the first-ever Orientation Workshop on Election Management for IAS Asstt Secretaries in which city?
[A] New Delhi
- Which Indian developer has claimed to develop the world’s first Hindi speaking realistic humanoid robot “Rashmi”?
[B] Surabhi Patel
[C] Kanwaljeet Sethi
[D] Ranjit Srivastava
- Which country has been elected as the President of the Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD)?