JIPMER BSC Nursing Coaching in Chandigarh – Chandigarh Academy is the best academy who provide JIPMER BSC Nursing Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Haryana, Delhi and Himachal Pradesh.
JIPMER BSC Nursing Coaching in Chandigarh
Table of Contents
Daily Classes + Study Material + 100% Results
Call us 9915109266
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry (JIPMER) is a public institute established in 1956 and is one of the leading Medical Institutions in India. JIPMER promotes teaching and training and offers UG and PG medical programs through entrance test.
JIPMER BSc 2020 Entrance Exam will be conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. The exam will be conducted Online (Computer Based Test). In order to take part in the admission process, the candidate have to fill the Online Application Form, which will be available on the official website. Through the exam admission to B.Sc. Nursing, Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP) and B.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences courses will be granted. The students should have passed 12th Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany and Zoology to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria.
JIPMER BSc 2020 Entrance Exam
Candidates have to focus on written examination for getting admission, so you should need proper understanding of Exam Pattern and Syllabus for better preparation of Exam which shall be provided here in this article. Candidate have to carry Hall Ticket, Valid ID Proof and Xerox of ID at the exam centre, no other document is allowed during the exam. The candidates can check the expected schedule for JIPMER BSc 2020 entrance exam from the table below.
|JIPMER BSc 2020 Entrance Exam||Important Date|
|Online registration starts from||last week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||last week of May 2020|
|Issuance of Hall Ticket||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|JIPMER BSc 2020 date||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of result||last week of Jun 2020|
|1st Counselling starts from||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Date of closing of admission||last week of Sep 2020|
|Commencement of Course||1st week of Aug 2020|
JIPMER BSC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates willing to apply for JIPMER BSC Entrance Exam 2020 will have to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by the JIPMER or else the Application form will be rejected. Check the eligibility criteria for JIPMER BSc 2020 entrance exam from below but note that eligibility criteria is based on last year information and for reference.
Nationality – The Applicant Should be an Indian Citizen.
He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31 of the year of admission, the year of his/her admission to the 1st year B.Sc. Courses (Request for relaxation from the prescribed age limit will not be considered for any category of applicants). There is no upper age limit criteria.
The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education (Annexure – I lists the examinations recognized by JIPMER) or Higher Secondary Examination (+2) Vocational Stream with Medical Laboratory Assistant or any equivalent examination.
- The Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than those mentioned in the list appended in Annexure – I, will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before admission is finalized. Obtaining such an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for admission to JIPMER B.Sc. Courses.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology at the qualifying examination.
- For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / PwD the minimum marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together in the qualifying examination is 40%.
- For PwD candidates in general category the minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Botany & Zoology taken together in the qualifying examination is 45%.
- Candidates who are studying/have studied Medical Laboratory Assistant in the Vocational Stream will not be considered for B.Sc. (Nursing) course.
JIPMER BSC 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates should know the below mentioned Exam Pattern which will help you in detailed and proper preparation of exam. After qualifying in written examination candidates have to go through the Counselling Process for getting Admission. Details of Exam Pattern are as follows:
Mode of Exam Language: The examination shall be conducted in English medium only.
Exam Mode- Online i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT)
Exam Duration: 1.30 hrs
Total No. of Questions- 100
Maximum Marks- 100 Marks
Negative Marking- There will be no negative marking for wrong Answer.
Type of Questions- Objective type Questions (MCQs)
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|