NATA Coaching in Chandigarh – Chandigarh Academy is the best academy who provides Architecture Entrance Exams Coaching, offers National Aptitude Test for Architecture – NATA Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali, Zirakpur and Panchkula centers.
Since to clear NATA, there are two-stage tests, first is the Drawing Test & the second is Aesthetic Sensitivity Test.
So we offer complete preparation of NATA Drawing Test & NATA Aesthetic Sensitivity Test both. We have a dedicated team of experts, who have long experienced NATA Coaching & preparation as each year; we are maintaining our legacy of NATA success.
We stand out as best coaching for NATA Coaching in Chandigarh & across other study centers in India.
NATA Coaching in Chandigarh
Table of Contents
Full Study Material + Daily Classes + 100% Results
Enroll Today @9915109266
National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA)
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a qualifying examination conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA), which is a body of the Council of Architecture in India for architecture students. NATA is a useful examination that measures the aptitude of the applicant for a specific field of study, i.e. architecture.
The test also measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that is related to the specific field of study, i.e. architecture.
Tips & Tricks for How to Crack NATA 2019 Exam
- The most common misconception among NATA aspirants is that if you draw well, then its half the battle won, which is totally false. Though good sketching is essential, the questions are framed to judge a candidate’s creativity, imagination, perception, visualization skills, observation, general awareness, analytical ability, sense of perspective drawing, etc.
- Be Creative – Creativity is a mysterious trait. Many people have tried to define creativity in their own ways but there is no single universally accepted definition. It is difficult to summarize in a few lines but we can say that creativity is the ability to come up with new, original ideas that are not conventional. It is the breaking away from the stereotype, routine, accepted a set of thoughts and possessing a deeper insight into problem-solving. In short, a creative person experiences rebirth every day with his or her ideas.
- Understand that your drawing and creative skills are useless if you are not able to present your thoughts in the exam in a limited amount of time. You stand to lose marks for the questions you fail to answer or which are left incomplete, it doesn’t matter how good you are at your work.
- Go through all previous papers of NATA. Solve at least 10- 20 past papers within the time limit.
- Don’t practice in A3 sized sketchbooks. Work in A4 size as that is normally the standard size of answer sheets in the examinations.
- Find your own deep and compelling reason to successfully clear NATA. Motivate yourself. Work with enthusiasm, you will be amazed at your ideas & creations. If you are faced with a mental block, breathe deeply, relax and then try to answer the question.
- In questions requiring drawing, always draw with a light hand first, doing mainly the outlining without the details. When you are satisfied with the proportions & the rough outline, you may finalize. You will save a lot of time that students normally waste in erasing & re-drawing.
- Practice more with dry mediums (colors), as they are convenient to use and take less time in exams.
- For students: Plan your time well for NATA preparation if you are also preparing for other entrance exams along with NATA. Use your time effectively with a time table.
- Start preparing early: Don’t start your preparations after you finish board exams – The earlier you start, better for you.
Why join Chandigarh Academy for NATA Coaching Classes?
- Chandigarh Academy has the highest result percentage in India and Presence 34 Centres across India
- 10 Years of Academic Excellence and more than 200+ students at different design and architecture colleges.
- Chandigarh Academy has the best team from different areas of expertise like Design, Fine Arts, Architecture and Management Field.
- Best Infrastructure Wi-Fi campus, AC classroom to give our best to the students and unique way of Teaching.
- Doubt clearing session and class test once in a week.
- Regularly updated study material
- Online Test Series and Mock Tests for NATA, so that students can manage their time during the exam.
- For talented Candidates and extra classes for weak students.
- Motivational classes for building self-confidence of the students.
- Revision classes in a month to recalled what they have learned.
- Outdoor sketching to understand more about Composition & Perspective.
- Chandigarh Academy offers Daily, Weekend, Crash course timings for batch as per student convenient.
Contact Information for NATA Coaching in Chandigarh
- Name: Chandigarh Academy – Empowering the youth
- Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
- Call: +91-9915109266, +91-9878375376