ACC Written Exam Coaching – ChandigarhAcademy provide the best ACC Written Exam Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. ChandigarhAcademy has Experienced and updated faculty teaches students how to handle the ACC examination specifically;
– Fulfill Your Dreams –
they focus on the format and type of questions likely to be asked in the exam. Students can learn many formulae and shortcuts to get quick and accurate answers while attempting the examination.
ACC Coaching in Chandigarh
Full Study Materials + Daily Classes + 100% Results
ACC stands for Army Cadet College. The ACC Wing trains soldiers from the regular army for commission as Officers in the Indian Army. The ACC feeds into the Indian Military Academy Dehradun. A solider needs to have 10+2 qualification, age limit is up to 26 years.
Please call us on +91-9915109266 for inquiries.
- Education Requirement: 10+2
- Training: Four Yrs (Three Years in ACC Wing and one Year at IMA)
- Degree Remark: Graduate Degree from ACC Wing
- Age: 26 years
- Martial Status: Married or Unmarried
- Army Cadet College (ACC) trains soldiers serving in the Army, Navy and Air Force to become officers.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ACC EXAM?
ACC entry scheme is only for serving Indian army soldiers and not available in public domain. One needs to contact the concerned department of his unit to apply for such entries.
EXAM PATTERN OF ACC WRITTEN EXAMINATION
The ACC examination consists of four tests:
- Paper 1 – General Mental ability test (GMAT)
- Paper 2 – Current & General awareness test (CGAT)
- Paper 3 – Interactive Communicative English (ICE)
- Paper 4 – Academic Content Test (ACT)
SYLLABUS FOR ACC WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- General Mental ability test (GMAT):
- Current & General awareness test (CGAT):
- Interactive Communicative English (ICE):
- Academic Content Test (ACT):
For knowing the detailed syllabus, please check the notification of the examination available from your unit.
It is one of the wings of IMA as is known as SIACHEN BATTALLION. The ACC was shifted from Pune to Dehradun in the year 1977. The training at ACC is a four years programme where in the cadets are also awarded a Graduation Degree from JNU. During first three years of training and the final year training is done at IMA.
- Maximum Hours of Coaching – 55 Days (45 + 10), 7 hours per day
- Faculty – All qualified faculty with minimum 5 years of teaching experience
- Mock Tests – Weekly Mock Tests for Each Subject (4 x 6 = 24 Tests)
- Current affairs Classes & Notes – Current Affairs Classes by Experts, Exam Oriented Notes/Question Bank
- Training Aids – Smart projects for better Assimilation
- Refresher Course – Free Refresher Course
- Best Success Rate – Highest Success Rate, Maximum Meritorious Candidates, Defence Service Personnel
COURSE DETAILS – ACC Exams Coaching in Chandigarh
|ACC (Rajouri Garden)
ACC (Mukherjee Nagar)
|55 days (45 + 10 days), 7 hours per day
100 days (90+10 days) 3½ hours per day
100 days (90+10 days) 4 hours per day
|08:30 to 16:30 hrs
Between 08:30 to 16:00 hrs
09:00 to 13:00 hrs
|21,500/- + Service Tax
21,500/- + Service Tax
Special Discount:- For Serving Defence Personnel, Wards of Serving or Retired Defence / Para Military/ Police Personnel and Students of Sainik / Military Schools
Date of examination -Feb & August 2016
|PAPER – I (GMAT ) GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY TEST||PAPER – II (CGAT ) CURRENT GENERAL AWARENESS||PAPER – III (ICE) INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH||PAPER – IV (ACT) ACADEMIC CONTENT TEST|
|Reasoning Ability-verbal Non-Verbal Reasoning Numerical Ability||India World||Objective type Descriptive type||Mathematics General Science Humanities|
|1||General Mental Ability Test||3 Hours||
|2||Current General Awareness||3 Hours||
|3||Interactive Communicative English||1 Hour||
|4||Academic Content Test||3 Hours||
|Essential Qualification||10 +2 or equivalent|
|Service||One year service from the date of enrolment|
Qualification Required for Service Entries (Persons Serving in Defence Forces)
|ACC||20-27||02 Jul to 01 Jul for Jul course and 02 Jan to 01 Jan for Jan course||10+2 or equivalent, Min 2 yrs of service, not more than one red ink entry||Unmarried / Married|
|PC (SL)||27-42||01 Jan to 01 Jan||10+2 or equivalent, Min 10 yrs of service, not more than one red ink entry||Unmarried / Married|
|SCO||28-35||01 Jan to 01 Jan for Jul course and 01 Jul to 01 Jul for Jan course||10+2 or equivalent, Min 05 yrs of service, No red ink entry||Unmarried / Married|
|APS||27-42||01 Jul to 01 Jul||Matric and 10 yrs of service||Unmarried / Married|
|AMC (NT)||28-42||01 Jul to 01 Jan||Matric and 10 yrs of service||Unmarried / Married|
Contact us for – ACC Exams Coaching in Chandigarh
Chandigarh Academy – 100% Results
SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Phone No: 9915109266