Clat Coaching in Chandigarh – Our Coaching institute Chandigarh academy is known for providing the best CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh so that you can build your career in the law field by clearing the Law Entrance Examination.
We are a team of professional and experience faculties which have 10+ year of experience in providing the Law Entrance coaching in Chandigarh to the students.
CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
Full Study Materials + Daily Classes + 100% Results
Call: +91- 9915109266 (Free Demo Class)
We are known for providing the top coaching classes for Law entrance examination in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Zirakpur that is why we are awarded as the best CLAT coaching institute in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula. For more info you can visit our Coaching institute or email us at email@example.com.
About CLAT Entrance Exam
CLAT Stands for common law admission test. It is an all India entrance test conducted by the 14 national law universities for the admission on undergraduate and post graduate programs (LLB, LLM). This test is taken after the higher secondary or 12th standard examination and the students who are willing to join the 3 years of LLB programme they can apply this.
This test was conducted for the first time on 11 May 2008 by NLSIU-Bangalore. A total number of 1037 seats from seven law schools were offered to be filled by the test. The results of the first CLAT were announced on 19 May 2008. The two-hour admission test consists of objective type covering questions on English, general knowledge, basic mathematics, besides legal and logical reasoning
Demand of CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
As we all know that Chandigarh is also known as city beautiful and is the main hub of coaching institute various career academies which provide the various coaching. Also Chandigarh is the most famous city in the complete Tricity. The demand of law graduates is also very high because the Punjab haryana high court is recruiting the LLB and Law graduates.
Also the District courts of Chandigarh are going to announce the vacancies in bulk soon. So it is clear that the demand of CLAT coaching centres is going to increase soon.
Universities and Colleges Associated with CLAT Law Entrance Examination
There are 16 universities which are enrolled with the Common admission test examination. Before this test every individual university has its own entrance test and due to this some time the entrance exams are clashed with one another. So to remove this hassle the govt. decided to have an common test for the 16 universities.
The various universities enrolled with CLAT Examination are
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- The TamilNadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
Why Choose Chandigarh Academy for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
The main Reason for Choosing our CLAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh and Law Entrance Coaching Centre in Chandigarh are
- No Registration or Admission fee,
- Free Demo Classes,
- Lifetime Membership,
- Rate yourself with the weekly tests conducted at every weekend,
- Free Mock Test,
- Get Study material on your door ,
- Latest notes with the updated study material,
- Clear your doubt anytime, we provide assistance on call and internet also,
- Get 10 years of previous papers and practice papers for the best practice.
Eligibility Criteria for Law Entrance Examination
The following is the eligibility criteria for the CLAT Law Entrance Examination are
For Undergraduate Courses
Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognised Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates) and an age below 20 years as on 1 July of the year of test (25 years in case of SC and ST candidates). Students whose results are awaited can also appear in the test
For Post- Graduate Courses
- LL. B/B. L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC and ST candidates).
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary/ compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for appearing in the test and taking admission provided that such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with fifty-five/fifty percent marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities
Syllabus for CLAT Entrance Exam
The Syllabus includes the following subjects like
- English including comprehension
- General Knowledge and Current affairs
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
Total 200 marks of exam is conducted in which there are 200 multiple choice questions 1 marks each and test duration is 2:00 hours for undergraduate entrance test.
For post graduate test:
|Duration of Examination||Two hours (02:00 hours)|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||150 questions of one mark each
Allocation of questions to be asked from different areas of law:
1. Constitutional Law: 50
2. Jurisprudence: 50
3. Other law subjects: 50
such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Family Law, property Law, IPR etc.
Note: There should be negative marking system. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks is deducted.
If you want to build your career in law entrance field then contact Chandigarh Academy for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh and learn the important techniques and shortcut methods to crack the Law entrance coaching.
Our CLAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh Location
We provide CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh in different location of Tricity so that you can get knowledge from the experienced faculty and learn the important methods to clear the CLAT Entrance examination. Our CLAT Coaching Institute provides the best Law entrance exam coaching in various location like Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Zirakpur, Kharar, derabassi.
For more info contact us
Contact Information for Clat Coaching
Name: Chandigarh Academy – !00% Results
Address: SCO 54-55, Third Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh(16022), India
Phone: +91- 9915109266, +91-9878375376