Food Inspector Coaching In Chandigarh
Chandigarh Academy is the best place for the Food Inspector Coaching in Chandigarh. Get prepare for both national level and state level of food inspector examination. We are providing the best Food Inspector Coaching In Chandigarh which will increase your knowledge & will definitely leads you towards success.
Call for Free Demo Class:
Table of Contents
Full Study Materials + Daily Classes + 100% Results
“Set your Mark to Get your Goals Achieve”
The examination for the post of “FOOD INSPECTOR” is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and State Public Service Commission.
Selected candidates works under the department of Food Corporation of India (FCI). The Public Service Commission of Indian Government conducts recruitment process on behalf of FCI.
(Food Inspector Coaching In Chandigarh)
Call for Free Demo Class:
Chandigarh Academy is an excellent coaching place for the best preparation of Food Inspector examination. We provide the best coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. The faculty at our academy is well qualified, experienced in teaching & they are working well in their respective govt departments.
Eligibility Criteria For Food Inspector
- The recruitment conducted is for the four distinct divisions of FCI department – Technical, Accounts, Depot and General.
- For General and Depot division – Candidate should be graduated in any stream/discipline from UGC approved college.
- For Accounts Division – Candidate should be graduated in b.com from govt recognized and UGC approved college.
- For Technical post – Candidate should be graduated in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology or any graduation with medicine field.
- Age Limit – 21 years to 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates – 5 years of extension.
- For Physically Handicapped – 10 years of extension.
- Working Experience on Computer – Candidate must have 120 hours of working experience on computer.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Food Inspector Examination Syllabus
Objective – Total Number of Questions: 120
Duration of Exam: 90 Minutes
The wrong answer by candidate will deduct 0.25 mark. The candidates must score a minimum of 35% marks so that they are considered passed in the entrance exam.
Syllabus for Exam:
Mental Ability/ Reasoning
Finding trends and patterns, Creative Thinking, Assessment of Figures and Diagrams and Unfamiliar Relationships, Verbal Reasoning,
Mathematical Skills/ Quantitative Aptitude:
Algebra, Arithmetic, Trigonometry, Geometry, Charts, Numerical Calculations and Tables respectively
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs:
Current Affairs related to Trade and Economy of India, Political System, Judiciary System, Sports, Culture and Science & Technology related issues respectively
Language /Verbal Ability:
Questions based on Comprehension, Grammar Based Questions, Essay Writing in both the languages – Hindi and English, Vocabulary Test and Sentence Formation respectively
Fundamental Concepts of Computers, Operating System Operations respectively
Who is Food Inspector and What is the Role?
Food adulteration is anti-social behavior. Indian constitution has “Prevention of Food Adulteration act”, which was passed in the year 1954. The motive of this act is to prevent the food articles from being adulterated.
Food inspector is the person appointed by the government who is public servant under section 21 of Indian Penal code, without any import, sale and financial interest in food article.
Role of Inspector is to inspect the prescribed items by health/ Food authority or local authority. Analyse the food samples. The food inspector has right to open the any sealed food packaging and check it that the item should not be unfit for human health.
Why Chandigarh Academy?
- No registration fee
- Free trial classes
- Experienced Faculty working themselves as senior heads in government departments
- Lifetime assistance
- Free study material
- Weekend preparation classes for working professionals
- Flexible batch timings
- Free weekly tests, Rate yourself with test we conduct every weekend
- every weekend we conduct Mock Tests
- Group Discussions
- solving of the previous year examinations.
- Know the best short tricks to solve question in 15 seconds
- Small batch size so that proper attention is given to every student
Chandigarh Academy – FCI Coaching Academy Chandigarh
SCO 54-55, 3rd floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, India – 160022
+91 9915109266, 9878 375 376