- Which state government has launched the ‘Gau Samridhi Plus scheme’ for dairy farmers?
[C] Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following banks has launched the India’s first interactive credit card with buttons?
[A] ICICI Bank
[B] Induslnd Bank
[C] Bandhan Bank
[D] Axis Bank
- India’s first specialized hospital for elephants has opened in which of the following cities?
- Which of the following words has been chosen ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford Dictionaries?
- Ad Guru Alyque Padamsee, who passed away recently, created which of the following Indian ad campaigns?
[A] Cherry Charlie
[B] TV detective Karamchand
[C] Hamara Bajaj
[D] All of the above
- The Union Government has set up tribunal to decide on ban on two Tripura militant groups “NLFT & ATTF”. Who is the head of the tribunal?
[A] Ramesh Abhishek
[B] Alok Verma
[C] Rita Teaotia
[D] Suresh Kait
- The Union Government has signed a $300 million loan pact with which international organisation to boost infra funding by IIFCL?
[A] World Bank
- What is the theme of the 26th Conference of Central and State Organizations (COCSSO)?
[A] Agriculture & Farmers’ Statistics
[B] Administrative Statistics
[C] Quality Assurance in Official Statistics
[D] Agriculture & Quality Statistics
- The birth anniversary of which freedom fighter is celebrated as National Education Day (NED) in India?
[A] Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
[B] J B Kripalani
[C] Jawaharlal Nehru
[D] Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- William Goldman, the Oscar-winning screenwriter and novelist has passed away. He was from which country?
[C] United Kingdom
[D] United States