Punjab Haryana High Court Written Exams Coaching in Chandigarh – ChandigarhAcademy provides the best High Court Written Exams Coaching in Tricity – Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula.
Here at ChandigarhAcademy is the best coaching institute in the preparation of High Court written Exams. Expert guidance is a very crucial aspect of these preparations. The mentor facilitates the process of preparation and enables the student to savor success in a strategized manner.
Punjab Haryana High Court Written Exams Coaching in Chandigarh
Call for Free Demo Class: 9915109266
Moreover, coaching institutes may prepare a system of rigorous written tests and feedback mechanisms. This is mandatory to ensure the updating of the student’s conceptual and analytical knowledge reservoir as per the requirements of the latest emerging trends of the High Courts Written examination.
At Chandigarh academy with its experience and professional efficiency can prove to be a catalyst to ensure absolute proficiency and perfection in the subject.
One must choose the optional keeping the following points in mind :
- A subject of your interest.
- Scoring pattern of that subject in the past few years
- The availability of study material and
- Expert guidance
Punjab & Haryana High Court recruitment 2019 Clerk vacancies
Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment 2019 Clerk vacancies:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the position of 352 Clerk in subordinate courts of Punjab and Haryana by way of district recruitment. Apply online 7th-Jan-2019.
Name of post:- Clerk
Job Location:- Haryana,
Pay Scale:- Rs.10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th-Feb-2019
Total No. of Posts:- 352 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not 42 years for all categories of candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have a bachelor of arts/bachelor of science from a recognized university/institute.
– Any Graduation, Any %, Any Stream, Punjabi at 10th level, Computer Proficiency
Selection Process: Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test
Scheme of Examination
Mode of Examination
Multiple Choice, Objective Type Written Examination
|Multiple Choice, Objective Type & Subjective Type Written Examination||
33% in each subject of Written Examination
40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects
Negative Marking: 1/5 Marks
QUALIFYING /PRE EXAM: (Objective Type)
- Time: 120 Minutes
- Questions: 200
Syllabus for High Court Written Exams
- General Knowledge and Awareness (70-75 Questions)
- Numeric Ability (20-25 Questions)
- General English (70-75 Questions)
- Reasoning and Mental Ability (25-30 Questions)
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION: (Descriptive)
- Time: 3 hours
Hindi or Punjabi
Call for Free Guidance: 9915109266
Important Points for – Punjab Haryana High Court Written Exams Coaching in Chandigarh
- For every wrong answer, .25 marks would be deducted
- To qualify for main written examination candidate have to score at least 40 % marks in the aggregate and at least 33% marks in each subject.
- The candidates, who quality the main written examination may further be shortlisted for typing/computer test (English) with a minimum speed of 30 wpm.
- No candidate shall be considered to have qualified that type/computer test if he/she commits more than 10% mistakes.
- The candidate shortlisted after the main written examination and typing/computer test will have to appear for a vice-voice test which shall be of 50 marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general categories candidates and Rs 500/- for schedule caste categories candidates/schedule tribe categories candidates other backward class categories candidates / ESM categories candidates and through Challan.
Punjab and Haryana high court Exam Syllabus 2019
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Completion
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Basic Computer
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Basic GK
- Indian History
- Indian Culture
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Microsoft Publisher.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Access.
- MS Word.
- MS Project.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- MS Excel.
- MS Visio.
- Microsoft OneNote.
Join Punjab Haryana High Court Written Exams Coaching in Chandigarh
Chandigarh Academy – High Court Exam Academy
SCO 54-55, 3RD Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh