ACC Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
100% Success of ACC Exam
(650+ Army officers cleared the Exam till now)
Table of Contents
ACC Written Exam Coaching – ChandigarhAcademy (ISO Certified + Govt Approved Academy) provides the best ACC Written Exam Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula. ChandigarhAcademy has Experienced and updated faculty teaches students how to handle the ACC examination specifically;
– Fulfill Your Officers Dreams –
Note: we know you have very limited time (holidays) and hard earning money so we don’t want to waste your time and money – we provide you special batches and timing to cover your complete syllabus and clear your doubts for ACC Exam.
ACC Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Full Study Materials + Daily Classes + 100% Results
ACC stands for Army Cadet College. The ACC Wing trains soldiers from the regular army for commission as Officers in the Indian Army. The ACC feeds into the Indian Military Academy Dehradun. A soldier needs to have 10+2 qualification, the age limit is up to 26 years.
Please call us on +91-9915109266 for inquiries.
- Education Requirement: 10+2
- Training: Four Yrs (Three Years in ACC Wing and one Year at IMA)
- Degree Remark: Graduate Degree from ACC Wing
- Age: 26 years
- Marital Status: Married or Unmarried
- Army Cadet College (ACC) trains soldiers serving in the Army, Navy and Air Force to become officers.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ACC EXAM?
ACC entry scheme is only for serving Indian army soldiers and not available in the public domain. One needs to contact the concerned department of his unit to apply for such entries.
EXAM PATTERN OF ACC WRITTEN EXAMINATION
The ACC examination consists of four tests:
- Paper 1 – General Mental ability test (GMAT)
- Paper 2 – Current & General awareness test (CGAT)
- Paper 3 – Interactive Communicative English (ICE)
- Paper 4 – Academic Content Test (ACT)
SYLLABUS FOR ACC WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- General Mental ability test (GMAT):
- Current & General awareness test (CGAT):
- Interactive Communicative English (ICE):
- Academic Content Test (ACT):
ATTEND FREE DEMO CLASS! CALL 9915109266
For knowing the detailed syllabus, please check the notification of the examination available from your unit.
It is one of the wings of IMA as is known as SIACHEN BATTALLION. The ACC was shifted from Pune to Dehradun in the year 1977. The training at ACC is a four years programme wherein the cadets are also awarded a Graduation Degree from JNU. During the first three years of training and the final year, training is done at IMA.
- Maximum Hours of Coaching – 55 Days (45 + 10), 7 hours per day
- Faculty – All qualified faculty with a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience
- Mock Tests – Weekly Mock Tests for Each Subject (4 x 6 = 24 Tests)
- Current affairs Classes & Notes – Current Affairs Classes by Experts, Exam Oriented Notes/Question Bank
- Training Aids – Smart projects for better Assimilation
- Refresher Course – Free Refresher Course
- Best Success Rate – Highest Success Rate, Maximum Meritorious Candidates, Defence Service Personnel
COURSE DETAILS – ACC Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Special Discount:- For Serving Defense Personnel, Wards of Serving or Retired Defence / Para Military/ Police Personnel and Students of Sainik / Military Schools
Date of examination -Feb & August 2016
|PAPER – I (GMAT ) GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY TEST||PAPER – II (CGAT ) CURRENT GENERAL AWARENESS||PAPER – III (ICE) INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH||PAPER – IV (ACT) ACADEMIC CONTENT TEST|
|Reasoning Ability-verbal Non-Verbal Reasoning Numerical Ability||India World||Objective type Descriptive type||Mathematics General Science Humanities|
|1||General Mental Ability Test||3 Hours||
|2||Current General Awareness||3 Hours||
|3||Interactive Communicative English||1 Hour||
|4||Academic Content Test||3 Hours||
|Essential Qualification||10 +2 or equivalent|
|Service||One year service from the date of enrolment|
Qualification Required for Service Entries (Persons Serving in Defence Forces)
|ACC||20-27||02 Jul to 01 Jul for Jul course and 02 Jan to 01 Jan for Jan course||10+2 or equivalent, Min 2 yrs of service, not more than one red ink entry||Unmarried / Married|
|PC (SL)||27-42||01 Jan to 01 Jan||10+2 or equivalent, Min 10 yrs of service, not more than one red ink entry||Unmarried / Married|
|SCO||28-35||01 Jan to 01 Jan for Jul course and 01 Jul to 01 Jul for Jan course||10+2 or equivalent, Min 05 yrs of service, No red ink entry||Unmarried / Married|
|APS||27-42||01 Jul to 01 Jul||Matric and 10 yrs of service||Unmarried / Married|
|AMC (NT)||28-42||01 Jul to 01 Jan||Matric and 10 yrs of service||
Unmarried / Married
|Age||20 to 27 years , minimum service two years can apply|
|Qualification||10+2 Pattern Class 12th pass or Equivalent. Should have qualified ACC written test|
|Marital Status||Unmarried / Married|
|Likely Date of SSB||Sep to Nov for Jan Course Mar to May for Jul Course|