AFCAT 2019 Eligibility
AFCAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to take AFCAT 2019 must check, whether they fulfill the desired eligibility criteria or not. The brief eligibility criterion for different branches/courses is mentioned below for your reference.
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: It varies as per the branch viz.
- Flying Branch (AFCAT & NCC Entry): 20 – 24 years as on January 1, 2020, i.e. born between January 2, 1996 – January 1, 2000.
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 – 26 years as on January 1, 2020, i.e. born between January 2, 1994 – January 1, 2000.
- The DOB accepted by the IAF is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University.
- Below 25 years must be unmarried at the time of commencement of course.
- Widows/ Widowers and divorcees below 25 years are not eligible.
- Flying Branch: minimum of 60% marks each in Math and Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduation with min. 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks.