CAPF 2020 Exam Syllabus
UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam Syllabus
Table of Contents
UPSC CAPF 2020 Paper-I Syllabus:
Topic included in General Ability and Intelligence are as follows:
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Indian Polity and Economics
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- History of India
- Indian and World Geography
UPSC CAPF 2020 Paper-II Syllabus:
General Studies, Essay and Comprehension:
- Essay questions which are to be answered in a long narrative either in form of Hindi or English are totaling 80 Marks.
- Questions could be asked from the following topics:
- Indian history especially of the freedom struggle,
- polity and economy,
- knowledge of security and human rights issues,
- analytical ability.
- Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only totaling Marks 120.
- The topics include:
- Comprehension passages,
- précis writing,
- developing counter arguments,
- simple grammar,
- other aspects of language testing.