IELTS Life Skills Coaching in Chandigarh
IELTS Life Skills Coaching in Chandigarh – For the best IELTS Life Skills Coaching in Chandigarh, join IELTS Life Skills Classes at Chandigarh Academy and get the experience of communicating in the English language. Our professionals put their full efforts to prepare the candidates for IELTS Life Skills test so that the students can achieve the best result in both levels i.e. A1 and B1.
IELTS Life Skills Coaching in Chandigarh
IELTS Life Skills
IELTS Life Skills test is intended for the candidates who need to prove the level of their English language in two modules Speaking & Listening, at Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
IELTS vs IELTS Life Skills
While IELTS Academics and IELTS General tests are used to analyze the proficiency of the candidate in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, IELTS Life Skills is mainly used to assess English language skills in two modules i.e. Speaking & Listening.
IELTS Life Skills is intended mainly for the candidate who plans to migrate to the UK.
This test takes a short period of 40 minutes.
- IELTS Life Skills – A1 Speaking and Listening 16 – 18 minutes
- IELTS Life Skills – B1 Speaking and Listening 22 minutes
What is the format of the IELTS Life Skills test?
The new IELTS Life Skills test has been intended to meet specific immigration requirements for which applicants only need to demonstrate Speaking and listening skills. You take the test with another candidate and one examiner. Your own performance on both Speaking and Listening will be evaluated during this one session.
IELTS Life Skills at CEFR Level A1 takes 16–18 minutes, IELTS Life Skills at CEFR Level A2 takes no more than 20 minutes and Level B1 is 22 minutes. There is no break between speaking and listening components as you will be assessed on both skills at the same time.
How is IELTS Life Skills assessed?
A certificated IELTS examiner will judge your performance throughout the Speaking and Listening test based on the following criteria:
- obtaining information
- conveying information
- speaking to communicate
- Engaging in discussion.
The performance of the other candidate paired with you in the IELTS Life Skills test will not affect the assessment of your own performance.
IELTS Life Skills Exam pattern
IELTS Life Skills is available at two levels:
- IELTS Life Skills – A1 Speaking and Listening
- IELTS Life Skills – A2 Speaking and Listening
- IELTS Life Skills – B1 Speaking and Listening
You will take the test with an examiner, and with one other candidate.
The tasks in IELTS Life Skills are designed to reflect the everyday experience of communicating in an English-speaking country. You will be expected to take part in short discussions on everyday subjects including:
- personal details/experiences
- family and friends
- buying goods
Time span of IELTS Life Skills Exam
For IELTS Life Skills you only need to attend one short session to complete the test. The times allowed for each level are:
- IELTS Life Skills – A1 Speaking and Listening – 16–18 minutes
- IELTS Life Skills – A2 Speaking and Listening – 18–20 minutes
- IELTS Life Skills – B1 Speaking and Listening – 22 minutes
British Career Group guide you thoroughly about how to pass this test within given time by providing best material and top cracking tips for IELTS Life Skills Test.
What are the results of IELTS Life Skills Test?
Test results are usually available within 7 days of your test.
You will get one of two results:
A fail result means that you have not been successful and your test cannot be used for your visa application.
Why Join Chandigarh Academy for IELTS Life Skills Coaching in Chandigarh ?
- Certified trainers with specialization in test preparation
- Realistic practice test environment
- Small Batch size for the best outcome
- Doubt clearing and query sessions
- Continuous evaluation and feedback sessions
- Individual-focus strategy
- Flexible batches
- Vocabulary building practices
- Special emphasize on weak students
- Group Discussion sessions
Contact us for IELTS Life Skills Coaching in Chandigarh
Name: Chandigarh Academy
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor & Top Floor, Sector- 34A, Chandigarh
Phone Number: +91-9878873446, +91-9878375376
- Best IELTS Life Skills Training in Chandigarh
- IELTS Life Skills Classes in Chandigarh
- IELTS Life Skills Coaching Centre in Chandigarh
- IELTS Life Skills Coaching Centre in Mohali
- IELTS Life Skills Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh
- IELTS Life Skills Level A1 Test in Chandigarh
- IELTS Life Skills Preparation
- Life Skills Coaching Chandigarh