CRPF Nursing Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
CRPF Nursing Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – Chandigarh Academy Nursing Academy is first of its kind Nursing Academy in Chandigarh City that provide complete Nursing Job solution to its students. We are fully committed to provide full job assistance to our students who are passing exams regularly in class tests conducted by the Academy. Although placement matters for requirement of candidates in hospitals and organizations.
Here at our Chandigarh Academy we focus on academic as well as over all skills development of our students so that they crack their exams and clear their interview easily.
CRPF Nursing Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Table of Contents
Daily Classes + Study Material + 100% Results
Contact us +91-9915109266
CARPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
Central Reserve Police Force, which was formed in the year 1939 on the 27th of July acts as the largest force of the nation’s Central Armed Police Forces. When, the CRPF was established, it was the Crown Representative’s Police and it was converted as Central Resource Police Force after the independence of the nation on enactment of the CRPF Act on the 28th of December 1949.
Recruitment by Central Reserve Police Force:
Central Reserve Police Force has invited applications from eligible candidates for the position of SI/Staff Nurse for New Delhi, Hyderabad and Guwahati centres and here are the details regarding the notification issued by CRPF in this respect:
Name of the Vacancy: SI/Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancy is 64, which is divided among different category of candidates as given below:
- General – 35 (15 for Ex-servicemen)
- OBC – 14 (5 for Ex-servicemen)
- SC – 08 (3 for Ex-servicemen)
- ST – 07 (1 for Ex-servicemen)
Pay Scale: Candidates appointed for the position of SI/Staff Nurse will be coming under the pay band 2 with Rs.9300-34800 plus GP of Rs.4200 as pay scale in addition to admissible usual allowanced according to the rules of central government.
Education: Candidates must have completed their intermediate or higher secondary and they must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with three-year course in General Nursing and Midwifery. Or candidates with matriculation and 31/2 years course in General Nursing & Midwifery as approved by Nursing council are also eligible to apply. Candidates must also have been registered with the state or central nursing council as General Nurse or midwife.
Desirable qualification: One year experience in a hospital approved by the state or central nursing council.
Age: Age requirement as on the 1st of August 2012 is not more than 30 years and not less than 21 years and upper age limit is 35 years for SC/ST candidates and 33 years for OBC candidates. For government servants, upper age limit is 40 years.
Selection will be done based on different stages of selection process of which first physical standard and candidates satisfying the physical standards will be called for physical efficiency test and candidates getting through this test will be called for written test and finally for interview.
General and OBC category candidates will have to attach with their application a crossed Indian Postal Order for Rs.50 in favor of the following:
- a) IG (Medical)/Medical Supdt., Composite Hospital, CRPF, Jharoda Kalan New Delhi – 72 payable at GPO New Delhi. (candidates choosing New Delhi as recruitment centre)
- b) IG (Medical)/Medical Supdt., Composite Hospital, CRPF, Hyderabad, AP – 500 005 payable at GPO Hyderabad. (candidates choosing Hyderabad as recruitment centre)
- c) IG (Medical)/Medical Supdt., Composite Hospital, CRPF, PO: Amerigog, Guwahati, Assam payable at GPO Guwahati. (candidates choosing Guwahati as recruitment centre)
STAFF NURSE COACHING BY EXPERTS IN CHANDIGARH
Join the expertise coaching for staff nurse by Chandigarh Academy Classes in Chandigarh. Presently we are offering Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Coaching in Chandigarh but soon we are planning to open our branches in the state of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. The coaching shall provide you the complete guidance, which will help you to crack any government exam of India level. We would like to mention here that this coaching will also help the candidates who are targeting the exam of CRPF.
What shall be included in the classroom coaching for staff nurse?
- Classroom coaching by the expert panel of faculty.
- Updated study material which will also include previous year questions papers.
- Specially designed objective type practice questions on every important topic in regard to nursing exam.
- Paying Guest PG facility for boys and girls near to our institute. As our institute is near to Bus Stand, PIMS & many other colleges so there are lot of options and availability of paying guest for both boys and girls.
Contacts Details for CRPF Nursing Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
- Name: Chandigarh Academy
- Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, India
- Phone Number: +91-9915109266