Current Affairs 02-11-2018
- Which decommissioned aircraft carrier will be converted into India’s first-ever moored maritime museum-cum-marine adventure centre?
[B] INS Vagsheer
[C] INS Vikrant
[D] INS Viraat
- Which of the following is the global satellite navigation system of European Union?
- India has officially signed a $950 million contract with which country for the purchase of two upgraded Krivak III-class stealth frigates?
[D] United States
- Which Indian company has been named an Official Partner of FIH Men’s Hockey World Cup 2018?
[A] Tata Steel
- Ntozake Shange, who passed away recently, was the acclaimed playwright and poet of which country?
[C] United States
[D] South Africa
- The first-ever Indo-Japan joint military exercise ‘Dharma Guardian-2018’ has started in which of the following states?
[C] West Bengal
- Which country to host the 23rd edition of the World Corporate Games (WCG-2019)?
[B] Saudi Arabia
- On which date, the 2018 World Vegan Day (WVD) was observed recently?
[B] November 3
[C] November 1
[D] November 4
- The Jharsuguda Airport of Odisha will be renamed after which eminent freedom fighter of the state?
[B] Surendra Sai
[C] Salegram Bariha
[D] Trilochan Panigrahi
- Which of the following states doesn’t celebrate its foundation day on November 1?