- Which city is the venue of the National Seminar on Entrepreneurship and Business Development in Ayurveda?
[D] New Delhi
- RBI has started process to set up PCR for capturing borrowers’ details. The acronym “PCR” stands for?
[A] Public Credit Registry
[B] Personal Credit Registry
[C] Prone Credit Registry
[D] Premium Credit Registry
- IAMAI has constituted which AR/VR Committee to promote the technologies in India?
[A] Kumar Yadav committee
[B] Mahesh Prabhu committee
[C] Ajit Kumar committee
[D] Namrita Mahindro committee
- The All-India ‘Unreserved Mobile Ticketing’ facility (UTS on Mobile) has been developed by Indian Railway- CRIS. Where is the headquarters of CRIS?
[B] New Delhi
- V. Rathinam, veteran freedom fighter and member of Indian National Army (INA) has passed away. He belonged to which state?
[C] Tamil Nadu
- The first WHO Global Conference on Air Pollution and Health was held in which city?
[A] New York
[C] New Delhi
- ‘Little India Gate’, which is in news recently, is inaugurated in which of the following cities?
- On which date, the 2018 World Tsunami Awareness Day (WTAD) is observed on which date?
[A] November 3
[B] November 4
[C] November 5
[D] November 6
- India’s first asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge “Signature Bridge” has recently inaugurated in which of the following cities?
- The Union government has awarded which state police for citizen services under an e-governance project “CCTNS”?