1.Which city to host the first-ever ‘India Tourism Mart (ITM)’?
[A] New Delhi
2.Which Indian sportsperson will represent Asia in the prestigious Athletes Advisory Commission of the Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF)?
[A] Dutee Chand
[B] Dipika Pallikal
[C] Vikas Gowda
[D] Mary Kom
3.Who will lead Indian men’s hockey squad in the 18th Asian Games 2018?
[A] Chinglensana Singh Kangujam
[B] Birendra Lakra
[C] PR Sreejesh
[D] Rupinder Pal Singh
4.Which state hosted the 67th plenary meeting of North Eastern Council (NEC)?
[A] Arunachal Pradesh
5.The Odisha government has partnered with which organisation for development of cancer care facilities in the State?
[B] Tata Trust
6.Which Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) has launched mobile help centre “Saathi” for Amarnath Yatra pilgrims?
[A] National Security Guard
[B] Border Security Force
[C] Central Reserve Police Force
[D] Sashastra Seema Bal
- Which company has set up the world’s largest mobile phone factory in Noida?
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved how much amount for lining project of the Son canal in Shahabad – Bhojpur region of Bihar?
[A] $352 million
[B] $388 million
[C] $452 million
[D] $622 million
- Which state government has recently granted religious minority status to Jews living in the state?
- The Union Sports Ministry has recently sanctioned Rs. 5 lakh aid to National Level Archer Gohela Boro. She hails from which state?
- Which Indian gymnast has clinched a gold in the vault event of FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Challenge Cup 2018 in Turkey?
[A] Ankita Kumari
[B] Aruna Reddy
[C] Dipa Karmakar
[D] Deepa Malik
- Which country is hosting the 17th World Sanskrit Conference (WSC-2018)?
- Mundakkal Mathew Jacob, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
[A] Indian National Congress
[B] Bharatiya Janata Party
[C] Nationalist Congress Party
[D] Communist Party of India
- What is the theme of the 2018 International Day of Cooperative (IDC)?
[A] Co-operatives ensure no one is left behind
[B] Peace-building through Co-operatives
[C] Choose co-operatives, choose equality
[D] Sustainable societies through cooperation
- Who authored the book “Winning Like Sourav: Think & Succeed Like Ganguly”?
[A] Mihir Bose
[B] Sundeep Misra
[C] Abhirup Bhattacharya
[D] Nirad C. Chaudhuri