- India’s longest rail-cum-road bridge “Bogibeel” will come up over which river?
- Who is the head of the committee to select new Chief Economic Advisor (CEA)?
[A] Amartya Sen
[B] Bimal Jalan
[C] Jagdish Bhagwati
[D] Bibek Debroy
- Who will represent India at the 67th Miss Universe 2018 pageant in Bangkok?
[A] Nehal Chudasama
[B] Hannah Reji Koshy
[C] Aditi Hundia
[D] Roshni Sheoran
- Who clinched the men’s singles title of US Open 2018?
[A] Rafael Nadal
[B] Kei Nishikori
[C] Juan Martin del Potro
[D] Novak Djokovic
- Which of the following cities is the venue of the 12th Aero India 2019?
[B] New Delhi
- Which of the following cities is the venue of the Regional Conference on Good Governance with Focus on Aspirational Districts?
- The researchers at which institute have developed cheaper organic solar cells using vitamin B12 derivative?
[A] IISER Pune
[B] IIITM Gwalior
[C] IISER Bhopal
[D] IISc Bangalore
- Who has become the first Japanese player to clinched the women’s singles title of US Open 2018?
[A] Ai Sugiyama
[B] Kimiko Date
[C] Kurumi Nara
[D] Naomi Osaka
- Who has created history by becoming the first Indian to win a medal in IAAF Continental Cup?
[A] Arpinder Singh
[B] Rahi Sarnobat
[C] Neeraj Chopra
[D] Heena Sidhu
- What is the theme of the 2018 International Literacy Day (ILD)?
[A] Literacy and skills development
[B] Literacy in a digital world
[C] Reading the Past, Writing the Future
[D] Literacy and Sustainable Societies