Current Affairs 14-09-2018
- India’s first railway university “National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI)” is located in which city?
- Which state government has banned the manufacture, sale and possession of e-cigarettes?
[C] Tamil Nadu
- Sagarmatha Friendship-2018 military exercise is scheduled to start between which of the following countries?
[A] Nepal and China
[B] Myanmar and India
[C] India and Nepal
[D] India and Sri Lanka
- Who has been appointed new chairman of the Lok Sabha Ethics Committee?
[B] Chandrakant B Khaire
[C] L K Advani
[D] P Karunakaran
- Which Indian sportsperson has become the first bowler in women’s cricket to pick 300 international wickets?
[B] Smriti Mandhana
[C] Mithu Mukherjee
[D] Jhulan Goswami
- Which Indian-origin professor has been awarded an “Outstanding Investigator Award” by the U.S. National Cancer Institute to identify cancer biomarkers?
[B] Subramanyan Chandrasekhar
[C] Arul Chinnaiyan
[D] Arup Chakraborty
- India’s first 205T Electric Drive Rear Dump Truck (BH205-E) has been launched by which public sector company?
- As per culture study survey by US-based firm Kronos Incorporated, Which country is the world’s most hardest working country?
- Who is the author of the book “The Twice-Born – Life and Death on the Ganges”?
[B] Amish Tripathi
[C] Abhijit Bhaduri
[D] Aatish Taseer
- Goura Chandra Mohapatra, who passed away recently, was the veteran freedom fighter of which state?