- Which committee has been constituted by the Central government to coordinate the discharge of floodwaters from Kerala-Tamil Nadu inter-State projects?
[A] Narendra Kumar committee
[B] Kirti Sharma committee
[C] Ajit Doval committee
[D] M S Das committee
- Which telecom company has launched a VOIP based phone service “WINGS”?
[C] Reliance Jio
- The special film festival on theme “Freedom Struggle & Freedom Fighters” has been organized by Films Division of India (FDI) in which city?
[C] New Delhi
- Which of the following has been ranked as India’s most patriotic brand , as per survey conducted by UK-based online market research and data analytics firm YouGov?
[B] State Bank of India
[C] Tata Motors
[D] Reliance Jio
- Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Paraguay?
[A] Horacio Cartes
[B] Federico Franco
[C] Mario Abdo Benítez
[D] Fernando Lugo
- In which year, Atal Bihari Vajpayee became India’s prime minister for first time?
- Which city is hosting the 24th World Congress of Philosophy (WCP) 2018?
- Which of the following Indian cities has been included in the 2018 Global Liveability Index, which was released by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
[A] Chennai and Pune
[B] Kolkata and Mysuru
[C] Kochi and Chandigarh
[D] Delhi and Mumbai
- Nihal Sarin, who has become the 53rd chess Grandmaster from India, is belong to which state?
[C] Tamil Nadu
- In which year, Ajit Wadekar, who passed away recently, led the Indian team to historic test series victories in West Indies and England?