- The Government of India (GoI) has given ‘In-Principle’ approval for construction and operation of LIGO-India Laboratory in which district of Maharashtra?
- The NMCG has organised “Ganga Vriksharopan Abhiyan” in which of the following main stem Ganga basin states?
[A] Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh
[B] West Bengal
[C] Bihar and Jharkhand
[D] All of the above
- Which country to host the biennial multi-national large force employment warfare exercise “Pitch Black 2018 (PB-18)”?
- Recently, the Supreme Court has stated that women have the constitutional right to enter the famous Sabarimala temple. The temple is located in which state?
[A] Tamil Nadu
[C] Andhra Pradesh
- As part of Indo-US Bilateral Defence Cooperation, the 7th Defence Technology and Trade Initiative (DTTI) meeting was chaired by whom from Indian side?
[A] Minister of Defence
[B] Defence Secretary
[C] Defence Production Secretary
[D] Minister of State for Defence
- Who is the author of the book “The House of Islam: A Global History”?
[A] Abdullah Quilliam
[B] Maajid Nawaz
[C] Ayaan Hirsi Ali
[D] Ed Husain
- Rita Bhaduri, who passed away recently, was the veteran personality of which field?
[A] Film Industry
- The 2018 Nelson Mandela International Day (NMID) is observed on which date?
[A] July 17
[B] July 19
[C] July 18
[D] July 16
- What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 20, as per Asian Development Bank (ADB)’s latest report “Asian Development Outlook (ADO)”?
- Rajmata Satvashila Devi Bhosle, who passed away recently, was related to which of the following organizations?
[A] Sawantwadi sansthan
[B] Vishalgad sansthan
[C] Sangli sansthan
[D] Kolhapur sansthan