1. India’s first ‘smart fence’ pilot project has been launched along which border?
[A] Pakistan border
[B] Bangladesh border
[C] China border
[D] Myanmar border
- Which Indian personality has been inducted into the board of the US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF)?
[A] K S Rastogi
[B] R P Gopalan
[C] S Jaishankar
[D] Vijay Kumar
- Which state government has launched ‘Star-Rating’ system for industries to check air pollution?
[C] Uttar Pradesh
[D] Madhya Pradesh
- The Government of India (GoI) has proposed to merge which of the following banks to create India’s third largest lender?
[A] Indian Bank, PNB and BoB
[B] BoB, PNB and Allahabad Bank
[C] BoI, IDBI and PNB
[D] BoB, Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank
- Which country has rolled out world’s first hydrogen-powered train?
- What is the India’s rank on family-owned business list, as per recent published report of Credit Suisse Research Institute (CSRI)?
- Who is the author of the book “Kashi: Secret of the Black Temple”?
[A] Navin Chawla
[B] Neeta Gupta
[C] Gaurav Bhatia
[D] Vineet Bajpai
- First international maqom musical was held in:
- What is the theme of the 2018 International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer?
[A] Ozone: All there is between you and Earth
[B] Keep Cool and Carry On: The Montreal Protocol
[C] Ozone and climate: Restored by a world united
[D] Ozone: the mission to protect world
- Mt Everest Friendship Exercise is the name of military exercise between:
[A] India & Nepal
[B] Nepal & China
[C] India & China
[D] India, Nepal and China