- The Union Home Minstry has collaborated with which of these organizations to set up Integrated Control Room for Emergency Response (ICR-ER)?
[A] NITI Aayog
[B] Technology Development Board
- India’s first indigenously developed 500-megawatt (mw) prototype fast breeder reactor is located in which state?
[B] Andhra Pradesh
[C] Tamil Nadu
- Who of the following have won the 2018 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna?
[A] Hima Das & Manika Batra
[B] Virat Kohli & Mirabai Chanu
[C] Jinson Johnson & Savita Punia
[D] Neeraj Chopra & Jiwanjot Singh Teja
- Dambulla warehouse, which is in news recently, is located in which country?
[D] Sri Lanka
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently proposed to set up a drone manufacturing facility in which state?
[B] Andhra Pradesh
[D] Madhya Pradesh
- India’s first-ever online and centralised National Database on Sexual Offenders (NDSO) has been launched by which union ministry?
[A] Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
[B] Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
[C] Ministry of Women and Child Development
[D] Ministry of Home Affairs
- Which of the following is the autobiography of revolutionary leader Kondapalli Koteswaramma, who passed away recently?
[A] Nirjana Vaaradhi
[B] Ashru Sameekshanam
[C] Sanghamitra Kathalu
[D] Amma Cheppina Aidu Geyalu
- What is the strike range of indigenously developed Short-range tactical ballistic missile “Prahar”, which is successfully flight tested by DRDO?
[A] 250 Km
[B] 150 Km
[C] 200 Km
[D] 350 Km
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has tied up with which Insurance company to provide insurance to all?
[A] New India Assurance
[B] Birla Sun Life Insurance
[C] Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
[D] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Which Indian personality has recently conferred with the Civilian Honour of Mexico?
[A] Ratan Tata
[B] Mukesh Ambani
[C] Ajit Doval
[D] Raghupati Singhania