Current Affairs 24-09-2018
- Which state government has announced a novel scheme for the protection of the exotic Neela kurinji plants?
[D] Tamil Nadu
- Which Indian personality has been appointed goodwill ambassador for Nepal tourism?
[A] Jaya Prada
[B] Aksay Kumar
[C] Naseeruddin Shah
[D] Raveena Tandon
- Who is the newly appointed chairman of the Steel Authority of India (SAIL)?
[B] Anil Kumar Chaudhary
[C] PK Rath
[D] Saraswati Prasad
- Which country is set to become the world’s first country to double its tiger population?
- Which of the following countries have recently celebrated the 100 years of Battle of Haifa?
[A] India & Israel
[B] Israel & UAE
[C] India & Afghanistan
[D] Pakistan & Iran
- Which of the following women-oriented films was / were directed by renowned filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi, who passed away recently?
[D] All of the above
- Which international organisation has approved Country Partnership Framework (CPF) for India to support its transition to higher middle- income country?
[D] World Bank
- Which country to host the 2018 Women’s Boxing World Championship?
- The Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) has rolled out from which city?
- The Jharkhand government has inked MoU with which insurance company for Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
[C] New India Assurance