1. Which country will host the 3rd annual meeting of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
2. Which Indian sportsman won the Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson Of The Year award 2017?
a) Dhanraj Pillay
b) Kidambi Srikanth
c) Jitu Rai
d) Shubhankar Sharma
3. Which country banned Al Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) and Islamic State in Khorasan Province (ISKP) recently?
4. When is the World Music Day observed every year?
a) June 24
b) June 23
c) June 22
d) June 21
5. Which Ministry was conferred with the SKOCH’s ‘Best performing Social Sector Ministry’ Award recently?
a) Ministry of Women and Child Development
b) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
c) Ministry of Human Resource Development
d) Ministry of Home Affairs
6. Which country’s researchers developed the world’s smallest computer “Michigan Micro Mote”?
a) Saudi Arabia
b) United States
7. Which state launched the Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY) for farmers?
- When is the International Widows’ Day observed every year?
a) June 20
b) June 21
c) June 22
d) June 239. The Government has launched the Mohanpura Irrigation Project in which state?
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) Bihar10. Name the well-known poetess and environmental activist who passed away recently and was native of Kerala?
a) Meenakshi Nair
b) B Sujatha Devi
c) Samyukta Krishnan
d) Nalini Iyer
11. Name the state government that has recently announced wind-solar hybrid power policy – 2018, aiming to make optimum utilization of the land and grid.
(e) Himachal Pradesh
12. Australian golfing legend ___________ has passed away aged 88 following a battle with Parkinson’s disease.
(a) Rory McIlroy
(b) Billy Casper
(c) Peter Thomson
(d) Ernie Els
(e) Walter Hagen
13.Prime Minister Narendra Modi had recently laid the foundation stone of fully paperless ___________ in New Delhi.
(a) Udyog Bhawan
(b) Vanaspati Bhawan
(c) Kala Bhawan
(d) Vanijya Bhawan
(e) Vyapaar Bhawan
14. President Ram Nath Kovind arrived in Cuba on the final leg of his three-nation tour to Greece, Suriname and Cuba. He paid respects to Jose Marti Memorial. Jose Marti was ____________.
(a) Cuba’s Former President
(b) Cuba’s Former Scientist
(c) Cuba’s only Nobel Prize Winner
(d) Cuba’s Legendary Poet
(e) Cuba’s Former Football Player
15. Name the State Bank of India’s (SBI) Managing Director who was appointed as the IDBI Bank’s CEO and Managing Director for a temporary period of three months.
(a) Kamal Vishwas Purohit
(b) MK Jain
(c) B Sriram
(d) Malweyn Rego
(e) TS Mahadevan