- The Nelson Mandela Decade of Peace declared by United Nations recently is___:
[A] 2019 to 2028
[B] 2020 to 2029
[C] 2021 to 2030
[D] 2022 to 2031
- On which date, the first-ever International Day of Sign Languages (IDSL-2018) was observed recently?
[A] September 24
[B] September 25
[C] September 23
[D] September 26
- Which IIT has developed a community supported supply of purified drinking water project in Bengal District?
[A] IIT Kharagpur
[B] IIT Bombay
[C] IIT Madras
[D] IIT Kanpur
- What is the purpose of Justice Amitava Roy committee constituted by Supreme Court recently?
[A] Reforms in Tax Laws of India
[B] Prison Reforms
[C] Police and Public Order Reforms
[D] Executive-Legislative Relations reforms
- What is the India’s rank for investment in health care and education, according to the first-ever scientific study by Seattle-based Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME)?
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) & Red Cross have recently signed pact to support humanitarian efforts in which of the following countries?
[D] All of the above
- Which country is host to the Interfaith Alliance Forum 2018?
- The famous Indra Jatra festival 2018 has started in which country?
[D] Sri Lanka
- Which air pollution control device has recently launched by the Union Government for traffic junctions?
- India has decided to organise ‘Gandhi March’ in which country?
[C] South Africa