Current Affairs 28-06-2018
1.Which Indian Naval Ship is participating in the 26th edition of world’s largest multilateral naval exercise “RIMPAC -2018”?[A] INS Satpura
[B] INS Sahyadri
[C] INS Vikramaditya
[D] INS Kamorta
2.Who has been appointed as a whole-time member of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
[C] Arun P Sathe
- Who of the following have won the World Food Prize 2018?
[B] Robert F. Chandler and John Niederhauser
[C] Lawrence Haddad and David Nabarro
[D] Hans Rudolf Herren and GurdevKhush
- Which union ministry has launched report titled ‘Women in Prisons’?
[B] Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
[C] Ministry of Tribal Affairs
[D] Ministry of Women and Child Development
- The Government of India (GoI) has recently banned which drug for domestic use to public sector from 1st July 2018?
- What is the theme of the 2018 National Statistics Day (NSD) in India?
[B] Agri-Food Statistics
[C] Statistics on Trees & Climate Change
[D] Quality Assurance in Official Statistics
- The NCST has organized a National Seminar on “Conservation of Particularly Vulnerable Tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. As per which article of the Constitution, the NCST set up to protect the interests of Scheduled Tribes (ST)?
[A] Article 338(A)
[B] Article 339(A)
[C] Article 337(A)
[D] Article 336(A)
- Who has authored the book “Ahimsa”, which sheds light on India’s freedom struggle?
[B] Amala Shankar
[D] Nandi Katheria
- The Gangrel Dam is built across which river in Chhattisgarh?
- Donald Hall, the noted poet passed away. He belonged to which country?
[D] United States
- Sultan Azlan Shah Cup is related to which among the following Sports?
[C] Table Tennis
- Sachin Tendulkar hit his 100th international century against which among the following team?
[D] South Africa
- The word “Agricultural shot” is known to be used sometimes in which among the following sports?
- THE WORLD BENEATH HIS FEET is a Biography of?
[D] Sachin Tendulkar
- Which among the following country is the host of 2018 Commonwealth Games?