- Which Indian personality has been awarded with the UN’s highest environmental honour ‘Champions of the Earth 2018’?
[A] Sonam Wangchuk
[B] Maneka Gandhi
[C] Chandi Prasad Bhatt
[D] Narendra Modi
- Which of the following is the first country to successfully land robotic rovers on an asteroid Ryugu?
[A] United States
- Smart City Expo India-2018 has recently held in which city?
[A] New Delhi
- India has made alliance with which country to eliminate TB?
[B] United States
- Which section of Aadhaar Act has been struck down by Supreme Court that permit private entities to avail Aadhaar data?
[A] Section 58
[B] Section 57
[C] Section 55
[D] Section 59
- The 2nd Global RE-INVEST India-ISA Partnership 2018 will be held in which city?
[D] New Delhi
- Which of the following has been appointed as the transaction adviser to the Ministry of Defence?
[A] SBI Caps
[C] NITI Aayog
[D] Department of expenditure
- What is the proposed universal broadband connectivity speed under National Digital Communications Policy -2018 (NDCP-2018) unveiled recently?
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Tourism Day (WTD)?
[A] Tourism opens doors for women
[B] Sustainable tourism – a tool for development
[C] Tourism: Responding to the Challenge of Climate Change
[D] Tourism and the Digital Transformation
- Which of the following has become the first and only SAARC country to have a quit-line number on tobacco products?
[C] Sri Lanka