Current Affairs 29-08-2018
- Which of the following cities is the venue of the 4th Asian electoral stakeholders forum (AESF-IV)?
[C] New Delhi
- Which Indian economist has been appointed Assistant Secretary-General and Head of the New York Office of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)?
[B] Atul Khare
[C] Rahguram Rajan
[D] Satya S Tripathi
- Ravinder Kumar Singhal, who has successfully completed the Ironman triathlon, is from which state?
[B] Madhya Pradesh
- Who became the first-ever Indian javelin-thrower to win an Asian Games gold medal?
[B] Neeraj Chopra
[C] Parsa Singh
[D] Arjun Meghwal
- Who is the author of the book “Atal Ji Ne Kaha”?
[B] Annu Kapoor
[C] Brijendra Rehi
[D] Chitra Banerjee
- The Odisha government has launched which programme to identify young talents?
[A] Mu Hero, Mu Odisha
[B] Mu Power, Mu Odisha
[C] Mu Startup, Mu Odisha
[D] Mu Youth, Mu Odisha
- Which Indian-origin personality has been selected as Asia Society’s Game Changer of the Year for 2018?
[B] Shand Panesar
[C] Indra Nooyi
[D] Sanjeev Gupta
- Which country’s team has won the FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup France 2018?
- The Lakhwar multi-purpose project is associated with which river?
- Dutee Chand, who clinched silver in 100m women’s race at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games, is belong to which state?