. India’s First TVET Skills Park is to be established in which city?
[C] New Delhi
- Who is the newly-appointed Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)?
[A] Bharat Kumar
[B] Satyadev Prasad
[C] Kamlesh Nilakanth Vyas
[D] Bobby Aloysius
- Andhra Pradesh has recently signed pact with which US-based company to set up a solar battery manufacturing plant?
[B] Triton Solar Company
[C] Horizon Solar Power
- Project Unnati is related to:
[A] Eradication of Poverty in rural areas
[B] Upliftment Tribals by improving connectivity
[C] Development of ports
[D] Development of Railways in hilly areas
- Which of the following cities were jointly declared as the ‘Best Heritage City’ at the National Tourism Awards for 2016-17?
[A] Mumbai & New Delhi
[B] New Delhi & Agra
[C] Kolkata & Udaipur
[D] Ahmedabad & Mandu
- The Indo-Bangladesh Border conference was held in which city recently?
- Which state government has decided to create the post of ‘firewomen’ to break gender stereotypes?
[C] Andhra Pradesh
- On which date, the 2018 International Day for the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons was observed recently?
[A] September 27
[B] September 29
[C] September 26
[D] September 28
- Which renowned personality has been named as the brand ambassador of Tribes India?
[A] Deepika Padukone
[B] Mary Kom
[C] Sachin Tendulkar
[D] Sania Nehwal
- Who heads the Lokpal Search Committee to recommend the chairperson and members of the anti-corruption ombudsman Lokpal?
[A] A Surya Prakash
[B] Ranjana Prakash Desai
[C] Arundhati Bhattacharya
[D] S Kiran Kumar