Current Affairs 5-07-2018
- Which state/UT government has launched ‘Happiness Curriculum’ for students up to class 8?
- Who has been appointed new Head of Mission and Chief Military Observer for UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP)?
[B] Jose EladioAlcain
[C] Per GustafLodin
[D] Antony K Luce
- Who is the newly appointed Director General of Ordnance Factories (DGOF) & Chairman of the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)?
[A] P K Shrivastava
[B] Saurabh Kumar
[C] P W Ralegankar
[D] S P Mishra
- India’s first-ever state-of-the-art e-waste recycling unit will come up in which city?
- The famous cultural festival “Behdienkhlam 2018” was celebrated in which state?
[B] Tamil nadu
[D] Himachal Pradesh
- Who has become the first serving Indian Army officer to complete Ironman competition?
[B] Balwan Singh
[D] Udi Adam
- Which country to host the 19th edition of IUFoST World Food Science and Technology Congress 2018?
[C] New Zealand
- Which high-level committee has submitted its report to Finance ministry to tackle Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) and to create credit capacity?
[B] Viral Acharya committee
[C] V S Jayakumar committee
[D] Sunil Mehta committee
- Which state government has launched an outstanding power bill waiver scheme ‘Sambal’ for labourers and poor families?
[A] Madhya Pradesh
[D] Andhra Pradesh
- Which city is set to host the Monsoon session of the Maharashtra Legislature after a gap of 47 years?
- Who among the following was first black Formula One World Champion in history?
[B] Jensson Button
[C] Lewis Hamilton
[D] Fernando Alonso
- Benson Hedges Cup is related to which of the following sports?
[D] Basket Ball
- “Prince of Wales Cup ” is related to which of the following sports?
- Since which of the following year Winter Olympics are held ?
- What is the tile of the autography of Major Dhyanchand?
[B] Hockey Days
[C] Hockey – My Life
[D] Me & My Hockey