Current Affairs 8-09-2018
- Which two countries will participate in SLINEX-2018 naval exercise?
[B] India and Sri Lanka
[C] India and South Africa
[D] Italy and Spain
- Which country has signed pact with India to collaborate on ISRO’s first human spaceflight programme “Gaganyaan”?
[D] United States
- Which of the following technology initiatives has been launched by the Union Government for coffee growers?
[B] Coffee Tharanga
[C] Coffee Geo
[D] Coffee Connect
- On which date, the 2018 International Day of Charity (IDC) was observed recently?
[B] September 5
[C] September 4
[D] September 6
- Justice Ranjan Gogoi, who is expected to become 46th Chief Justice of India (CJI), hails from which North-East State of India?
[B] Arunachal Pradesh
- KAZIND-2018 is an army exercise between India and which country?
- Which Indian personality has been elected as new Regional Director of WHO South-East Asia?
[B] Manan Kumar Mishra
[C] Poonam Khetrapal Singh
[D] Kurian Joseph
- India has recently signed pact with which European country for establishment of Hindi chair at Sofia University?
[B] Czech Republic
- Which of the following cities is the venue of the 2nd World Hindu Congress (WHC) 2018?
- Bhagwati Kumar Sharma, who passed away recently, was the renowned author and journalist of which state?
[C] Uttar Pradesh
[D] Madhya Pradesh