- The Indo-Japan bilateral maritime exercise “JIMEX 18” has started at which of the following cities?
- Natwar Thakkar, who passed away recently, was the renowned Gandhian from which state?
[D] Arunachal Pradesh
- Which Indian sportsperson has won the Girls title in the IBSF World Under-16 Snooker Championships 2018?
[A] M S Jyoti
[B] Anupama Ramachandran
[C] Manasvini Sekar
[D] Keerthana Pandian
- Who has been adjudged man-of-the-tournament at the 2018 Under-19 Asia Cup cricket tournament?
[A] Harsh Tyagi
[B] Ayush Badoni
[C] Prabh Simran Singh
[D] Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Which state government has recently launched the Sashakt Kisan Yojana (SKY) & Krishi Samuh Yojana (KSY)?
[A] Arunachal Pradesh
- Which state government has recently launched the Nirman Kusuma programme?
- Who has been appointed the new deputy National Security Advisor (NSA)?
[A] Puneet Khanna
[B] R N Ravi
[C] Samant Goel
[D] V Johri
- Who heads the reconstituted Pollution watchdog Environment Pollution (Prevention and Control) Authority (EPCA)?
[A] Bhure Lal
[B] Ajay Mathur
[C] Navroz K. Dubash
[D] Arunabha Ghosh
- Who has become the India’s first judoka to win a medal at the Olympics – junior or senior?
[A] Garima Chaudhary
[B] Kalpana Thoudam
[C] Tababi Devi Thangjam
[D] Shushila Likmabam
- Which of the following have been awarded the 2018 Nobel Prize for Economics?
[A] Damian Roland and Christina Choung
[B] William Nordhaus and Paul Romer
[C] Daniel Kahneman and Richard H. Thaler
[D] Friedrich Hayek and Elinor Ostrom