DMRC Coaching In Chandigarh
DMRC Coaching In Chandigarh – ChandigarhAcademy is the only academy who provide the best coaching for DMRC Exam 2020 in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
We are providing DMRC Coaching classes for students as well as working professionals.
Daily Classes + Study Materials + 100% Success Rate
Call @ 9915109266
Table of Contents
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Exam Mode||Computer based Online Test|
|Number of papers||2|
|Number of sections||5|
|Questions Type||Multiple choice questions|
|Exam duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Exam language||English and Hindi|
ChandigarhAcademy provides coaching for all the stages ( written, Pyscho n interview). It provides excellent coaching for both Technical n Non- Technical portion. Experienced Faculty, good study material n best environment.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., abbreviated to DMRC, is a Centre-state Public Sector company that operates the Delhi Metro. The DMRC is also involved in the planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail, and high-speed rail projects in India and abroad. high-speed rail projects in India and abroad.
DMRC Recruitment Exam 2020 is conducted by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation to hire suitable candidates for various posts under different departments of DMRC. The corporation has announced 1493 vacancies for executive and non-executive positions. Candidates can apply online for the exam from December 14, 2019 – January 20, 2020 (Extended).
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2020|
|Popularly known as||DMRC Recruitment 2020|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment/ Employment Test|
|Held||Once a year for the respective posts|
|Availability of DMRC 2020 Application Form||December 14, 2019 (Available)|
|Last day to fill DMRC 2020 Application Form||January 20, 2020 (Extended)|
|Release of DMRC 2020 Admit Card||to be announced soon|
|DMRC 2020 Exam Date||to be announced soon|
Pattern of DMRC Examination 2020:
To select candidates, this exam is conducted in three parts.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
DMRC Written Exam:
Written exam will be conducted in 2 parts. Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Paper 1 – Pattern of Paper 1 is objective type. There are 480 Multiple choice questions. Test duration is 1.5 hours.
- Paper 2 – Pattern of Paper 2 is subjective type. Test duration is 1.5 hours.
Subjects that comes under 1st paper
- Quantitative Aptitude: 120 questions from this subject. One mark for each question.
- English: 120 Questions from this subject. One mark for each question.
- Logical Ability: 120 Questions from this subject. One mark for each question.
- Current affairs and General Knowledge: 120 questions from this subject. One mark for each question.
Subjects that comes under 2nd paper
In 2nd paper, candidates English and comprehension skills are tested. Questions will be based on papers like:
- Essay writing
- Paragraph writing
Detailed Syllabus for Paper 1
- General Knowledge : Different topics from general knowledge includes Awards and honors, who is who, Current national and international affairs, budget and five years plans, Abbreviations and important days, Science- discoveries and inventions, Books and authors, Economic news, major financial news, Sports and etc.
- Logical Ability : Different topics from Logical ability includes direction sense test, blood relation & Decision making, Problem of age calculation, alphabet and number series, Arithmetical reasoning, Coding & decoding and etc.
- Quantitative aptitude : Different topics from quantitative aptitude includes Data interpretation, Percentage, Simple & compound interest, Unitary Method, Ratio and Proportions, Number system, Time & Work, 2D & 3D Mensuration, Profit & Loss, Simplification, LCM, Decimal fractions, Algebra, HCF, Average, time & Distance and etc.
- English: Vocabulary and Grammar & its correct usage, Sentence structure , Synonyms & antonyms, Basics of English language and etc.
The following table may sum up the key details of the Exam Pattern of DMRC Recruitment 2020:
|Particulars||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Subjects||General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Relevant Discipline||General English|
|Number of Questions||120||60|
|Time allotted||90 minutes||45 minutes|
|Medium Available||English and Hindi||English only|
|Type of Questions||MCQ||MCQ|
You should prepare your basic, like reasoning, apptitude, English, general science…, and solve previous year papar of dmrc
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Expected Cut Off
Like all other recruitment exams, for selection in DMRC, candidates need to clear a minimum DMRC 2020 Cut off. The expected cut off for various posts under DMRC Recruitment 2020 is as follows:
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||58||56||46||42|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||66||61||55||49|
|Station Controller/Train Operator||47||43||39||35.|
|Customer Relations Assistant||56||51||46||36|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||57||53||49||52|
Contact us for DMRC Exam Coaching
SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Call – 09915109266