Law Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh – Chandigarh Academy providing Law Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh and conducting legal research and promoting. The objective of the institution is to promote the advanced study of Law Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh and research in law so as to meet the social, and economic needs of the country. We are the best choice for Law Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh. Our teams are professionals and Honors in law entrance.
LAW Coaching in Chandigarh
Table of Contents
Full Study Material + Daily Classes + 100% Results
Call Now @9915109266
To promote law we provide legal education and we have published some books which are very helpful for law entrance. There are 9000 books we have published our books are also available in Us, Uk, Australia, we are also providing online coaching for distance students who Can not attend our classes. Our Institution established in 1980.
Law Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh: About Chandigarh Academy
Chandigarh Academy is known as No.1 academy in Chandigarh for preparation for the exam of the competitive exams. Our study work module is based on practical training. We have Ph.D. qualified trainer to providing the coaching for each competitive exam. We have provided the best infrastructure to students for preparation of exams.
Why we are the best academy in Chandigarh for Law Entrance coaching?
We have taught thousands of students and we get good results that are why we are the No.1 institute in Chandigarh/Haryana/Himachal. Our 99.9% of students passed his exams. we have to get law entrance award from The Government for the best institution in the law entrance. We have 300 branches available in India. Our institution library is one of the best libraries in the words. There are contains 9000 books covering 44 law subjects.
Chandigarh academy is the law entrance institute in Chandigarh. We provide you best Law entrance training in the Chandigarh/Punjab/Haryana location. Law entrance coaching Chandigarh. Our location is in Chandigarh but there are lots of branches available in India. We always think about the students who are going to become a lawyer.
We have divided our coaching into three parts. So everyone attends our classes and make a bright future.
- 2-year Program
- 1-year Program
- Crash courses after 12th Exams
About Law Entrance Exam
Law Entrance Exam is conducted by the Nation Law of University in India. The Exam is conducted by 16 Law University for admissions to their undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmer (LL.B. & LL.M.).
This test was conducted for the first time on 11 May 2008 by NLSIU-Bangalore. A total number of 1037 seats from seven law schools were offered to be filled by the test. TThe two-hour admission test consists of an objective type covering questions on English, general knowledge, basic mathematics, besides legal and logical reasoning
Eligibility for Law entrance:
- Under Graduate courses, the candidate should have secondary school or intermediate recognized with a minimum of 45% of marks are for General categories and for SC/ST minimum 40% aggregate marks are required
- For Post, Graduate courses candidate should have LL.B/B.L. degree with a minimum of 55% for OBC and GEN candidates 50% for SC&ST candidates.
- In the case of undergraduate- candidate should below 20 years of age (OBC/Gen) and 25 years in case of SC and ST candidates
Overview exam Pattern for Law entrance
|Elementary Mathematics||20 marks|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 marks|
|Legal Reasoning||50 marks|
Syllabus for Law Entrance exam
There are five subjects (English, Current Awareness, Math, Reasoning, logic aptitude) in the exam of 200 marks. The exam is based on the following a syllabus
- English – English section is based on comprehension passages & grammar. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words etc.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs– This section is covering current events in the area of Economics, Science, Technology, Sports, Persons & Places, Books & authors.
- Mathematics– The section contains the syllabus of till the 10th class like Number Systems, Square roots, H.C.F & L.C.M, Simplification, Average etc
- Legal Aptitude– The Section will test candidate interest towards the study of law, research aptitude, & problem-solving ability. The question will be framed with the help of legal propositions & set of facts to which said proposition has to be applied.
- Logical Reasoning – In this section candidate has to identify logical links & rectify illogical arguments. It will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, analogies logical sequences etc
Duration: 2 hours
Note: No Negative Marking
Why choose Chandigarh Academy for Law Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh?
Today Mostly student question arises why we choose Chandigarh Academy There is a lot of institution in the Market After that why we choose Chandigarh Academy for law entrance.
- Experienced Lectures: Our lectures are one of the best lectures in the world and they are great experienced in law.
- Fully online and Wi-Fi services: You can use the internet in free time in the case of research in law and when you become bored you can use social sites.
- Minimum Fess as compared to other: We are providing a scholarship for brilliant students.
- We provide 100% results: Our results are 99.9% and we are the best institute in the world.
- Free Books provides: we provide you books in which our experts suggest an overview talk about how to study and how to pass in the exams. There are lots of syllabus covered in the books which are easy for readers.
- IT infrastructure: Our lab is both for online and offline work for students. students can research every this about a law
- More than 20000 students qualified in the top university
- 95% of qualified students in the last year 2014
- Our faculty are from top university
- Indian first law institute
Contact Us for Law Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh
- Name: Chandigarh Academy
- Address: SCO 54-55, Third Floor, Sector-34A, Chandigarh-India 160022
- Phone: +91-9915109266, +91-6284717023