NTSE Coaching in Chandigarh
NTSE Coaching in Chandigarh – Chandigarh Academy is a well-recognized NTSE Coaching in Chandigarh that offers result driven NTSE preparation programs. We have detailed a successful course curriculum that covers all the aspects of the National Talent Search Examination and let you make it in the final thousand.
We, at Chandigarh Academy, have been following the examination very closely for the past few years, and have made hundreds of our students fetch the scholarship award from the central government. The wide stretch of our NTSE preparation course and our practice tests make it easier for you to crack the scholarship examination.
Those students in class 9th and 10th can enroll in the NTSE program. They can get ready for the examination alongside their regular studies.
Call & Enroll Today for NTSE Coaching @9915109266
Table of Contents
Chandigarh Academy is probably the biggest name in the city for NTSE coaching. It is already amongst the biggest institute in the Chandigarh city and has shown excellent results in NTSE coaching as well.
Book Free Demo Class, Contact us at 9915109266
Chandigarh Academy with only many students, but more than 200+ students have studies from the institute so far, marking its success and growth. The institute has the history of creating various records in medical, engineering and school-students’ competitive examinations.
The institute has a total of 100+ selections for NTSE so far, which is a very good number. Chandigarh Academy distance learning program for NTSE has also shown great results. The institute maintains a success ratio of around 25% for NTSE which proves its excellence.
NTSE Stands for National Talent Search Examination is for students studying in Class X, meant to identify and nurture talent. Any student, who has scored 60% (General category) or 55% (reserved category) in class IX, is eligible to appear for NTSE. The examination is held every year at two levels – Stage I (State Level) and Stage II (National Level). Those students who qualify Stage I will be eligible to appear for Stage II.
The scheme is open to students of Indian nationality. All students considering in Class X in any Government or Private school are eligible to appear in Stage-I National Talent Search Examination from their respective state. State/UT can put any extra eligibility criteria to appear in Stage-I which is conducted at the state/UT level. For stage-II, there is a quota for each State and Union Territory. Students with Indian Nationality studying abroad need to score 60% marks in the previous examination to apply for National Talent Search Examination. Students, if selected in the First stage, need to appear for Stage-II conducted by NCERT.
Join NTSE Coaching in Chandigarh, Call / Whatsapp: 9915109266
Around one thousand scholarships are awarded for different stages of education as follows:
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for Class XI to XII
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for undergraduates and post-graduates.
- Amount of scholarship for Ph.D. be fixed in accordance with the UGC norms
The examination consists of 3 tests (both stages):
- Mental Ability Test – 50 Questions – 45 Minutes
- Language Test (Hindi/English) – 50 Questions – 45 Minutes
- Scholastic Aptitude Test – 100 Questions – 90 Minutes
At Chandigarh Academy, we offer a comprehensive 2-hour classroom preparatory course for NTSE Stage – I. It includes the complete coverage of all 3 papers with following teaching methodology:
- Paper-I: Complete training of all concepts through worksheets including all possible topics. – 24 Hours
- Paper-II: Worksheet driven classes only; emphasis on qualifying this section. Offered for English language only. – 12 Hours
- Paper-III: Revision of concepts through worksheets only. – 24 Hours
NTSE 2018 – 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam is conducted in two stages i.e. Stage 1 and Stage 2. Stage 1 examination is conducted at state level by the state authorities. Stage 2 examination is conducted at all other states and union territories. The paper is available in both the Hindi and English medium. Students need to select any one language from both the languages. The paper is divided into two sections i.e. Mental Ability Test (MAT), and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT).
Stage I & II: Examination at the State/UT level will comprise three papers i.e
|Papers||Test||No of questions||marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
|Paper-II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
NTSE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of NTSE is depended upon 10+2 curriculum of NCERT.
Students are advised to go through each and every topic while preparing for the exam. NTSE comprises of multiple choice questions which are asked from the subjects like
- Social Science,
- General Knowledge, and
- Mental Ability
NTSE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are certain criteria spread out by CBSE that one should remember before applying for the exam. NTSE Eligibility Criteria for each stage differs. The detailed criteria are provided below.
NTSE Eligibility Criteria (Stage 1)
- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Class 10th students can also apply for Stage 1.
- A least of 60% marks Class IX is required. SC, ST and PH students will require 55% marks in Class IX.
- Candidate must be an examination in a recognized school in their respective State or Union Territory.
- Those who are enrolled in Open Distance Learning (ODL) program will also be considered eligible if they are below 18 years of age (as on July 1, 2018) and are not employed when they appear for Class 10th exam.
NTSE Eligibility Criteria (Stage 2)
- Candidates will require 80% marks or above in the State level exam, to be considered eligible.
- Every student who scores the minimum required marks in Stage II will be eligible for the scholarship program.
NTSE 2018 – 2019 Result
- Those students who have successfully qualified the test are eligible for a scholarship.
- Students will be selected for the scholarship on the basis of the final merit list.
- Once stage 2 result will be announced, the final merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- The merit list will be published on the website. It will not be sent through the post.
- To check the examination result, students can visit the official website of NCERT i.e. www.ncert.nic.in.
- Students have to enter their Registration number and Date of Birth to check the result.
- The result will be available in PDF file format.
By following the below steps students can easily download their NTSE 2019 Result:
- Visit the official website of state government/ Union Territories.
- Click on the link ‘NTSE 2019 Result’
- After clicking on the link, students will be redirected to the next page.
- Enter the required details i.e. Roll number, date of birth
- Click on the submit button.
- NTSE Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same for future reference.
TIPS for NTSE Coaching in Chandigarh:
* Revise the topics that you study in regular class
* Try to analyze the inquiries done incorrectly by going through the topic again
* Do mock tests depends upon on the exam pattern of NTSE
Contact Chandigarh Academy for NTSE Coaching in Chandigarh
Chandigarh Academy Institute the best NTSE Coaching in Chandigarh.
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, India – 160022