- Simone Biles, who has become the first ever gymnast to win 13 world championship gold medals, is from which country?
[A] United States
[C] South Africa
- RBI has recently permitted banks to provide PCE to NBFC bonds. What does ‘PCE’ stands for?
[A] Premium Credit Enhancement
[B] Personal Credit Enhancement
[C] Prone Credit Enhancement
[D] Partial Credit Enhancement
- What is the theme of the United Nations for 2018 World Cities Day (WCD)?
[A] Promoting a better urban future
[B] Building Sustainable and Resilient Cities
[C] Better City, Better Life
[D] Innovative Governance, Open Cities
- India and which country have signed a loan pact of Rs 18.17 crore for the construction of the Turga Pumped Storage in West Bengal?
[C] South Africa
- Recently, the first-ever India-US Dialogue On Intellectual Property (IP) was launched in which of the following cities?
[A] New York
[B] New Delhi
[C] Washington DC
- Who has been named the Brand Ambassador of 2018 Women’s World Boxing Championships (WWBC)?
[A] Sarjubala Devi
[B] Yogeshwar Dutt
[C] Mary Kom
[D] Pinki Jangra
- Which of the following cities is the venue of the 2018 India International Cherry Blossom (IICB) festival?
- Which city has topped the Ola Mobility Institute (OMI)’s ‘Ease of Moving Index 2018’ in public transport?
[D] New Delhi
- Which of the following films was the India’s lone entry at the Rome Film Festival 2018?
[A] Sui Dhaaga
[B] Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran
[D] Mare Pyare Prime Minister
- Under the provisions of which article of the constitution, the President appoint judges of Supreme Court (SC)?
[A] Article 125
[B] Article 124
[C] Article 126
[D] Article 127